Gutter City Tomione Convention
You're not logged in! Please be reminded that there are certain forums that you cannot access until you have logged in.

Please take note that should you sign up, intros are mandatory. If an intro is not posted within 5 days after signing up, we reserve the right to ban you.

Gutter City Tomione Convention

A place where Tomione fans congregate.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» New Dark Mark Ranks
by Nerys Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:16 am

» Regarding the forum.
by Andante Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:26 pm

» Update on the recent drama
by Nerys Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:09 am

» Virus alert
by me-ladie Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:43 am

» Review reply Serpent of the World
by Lady Miya Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:33 pm

» Shared Flame review response (FF.net)
by Lady Miya Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:57 am

» Admin and Mods Announcement
by tellmesomethingnew Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:55 pm

Top posters
Nerys (4398)

Alassea Riddle (2689)

Quoteaholic (2471)

Lady Miya (2466)

TwistedTale (2084)

Winterblume (1654)

ozzymandius (1636)

Serpent In Red (1561)

brightneeBee (1097)

Shan84 (878)

Keywords

Share | 

Review reply Serpent of the World

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lady Miya
Dictator of Smut
Dictator of Smut

PostSubject: Re: Review reply Serpent of the World    Fri May 29, 2015 3:25 pm

Chapter 17 FF

Guest1:

Quote :
Wow...

I swear, when Hermione came to the conclusion that Gabriel was Loki my mind just went into overdrive - and everything suddenly clicked! That was great writing. You did really well with the suspense.

YAY! That was exactly the reaction I had hoped people would have when Hermione realised that Gabriel was Loki! I'm so glad I managed to pull it off! Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Megan:
Quote :
DAYUMMMMM

Hihih, indeed Wink

Guest2:

Quote :
:OMG! Hehe, I love Marvel's Loki though Razz well the Tom Hiddleston version!
That's so awesome how you linked everything that seemed suspicious about Gabriel to Loki, like the painting and changing figures..

Ah 5 more chapters! Can't wait!

Are you considering your next fic to be a Hermione and Tom pairing?

Love your work!

Haha yes I enjoyed the Marvel-movies too, but this Loki, I'm mostly basing on the myth-Loki. Being Swedish and all that's the version I've grown up with Wink But I'm glad you realised in retrospect what hints I had left! It was fun to plot out ^^

Yes, I'm working on a couple of different stories at the moment and they are all Tomione, or Volmione, maybe, since he is his older self... so yeah, not sure when I'll post them, so keep your eyes open!

Zoe:

Quote :
Ahhhaaaa YES I knew it !
I love to see Hermione back in the game ! Badass Hermione is here guys be careful

Good on you! Yes, I did leave a couple of hints, and there seem to have been some that suspected something earlier Wink And yes, badass Hermione is back, so Tom and Loki better hide, meheheheh!

Moi:

Quote :
Oh bugger. And Loki had no problem at all to get someone or himself pregnant if it suited his plans. Unfortunately, whatever his plans really are in the end, Hermione is bound by oath to help him.
I wonder, if the Serpent of Midgard is a child/creation of Loki's, shouldn't he technically be able to stop it or at least lull it back to sleep? A destroyed world cannot really be in his own interest either, same as it isn't something Riddle can be interested in.
Would Hermione's oath only cover those plans Gabriel/Loki had for her at the time the oath was made or is the content as flexible as Loki's plans might be, adjusting to the circumstances?
I wonder, how much of what is known about Loki, of what made it through getting warped by history, is actually the truth and what isn't? And what didn't make it into the history books or legends needs added to get the whole picture? The thing with History with a capital H is that it strongly depends on who wrote it, who was the 'winner', who created the dominant discourse (to use a more neutral expression).
Remember what canon wrote about the Witch Burnings and Wendolyn the Weird? Allegedly you only need freezing charm and apparate away, so they were no danger to magical folk. Unfortunately, for that you needed training, a wand and being conscious to get away and mixed families and their fates were completely ignored, never mind your average muggle victim that might have gotten caught up in magicals not being careful to not use magic in front of muggles for often silly reasons.
I really liked the museum scene when the rune suddenly activated.
Cheers,
Moi

Exactly Wink Good that you remember the oath. Hermione is quite fucked, metaphorically and literary. But as to which extent, that's something that will become clear in the coming chapters, I hope.

Well, Serpent of Midgard is Loki's "child" so he probably have some control over it... but are you really, really sure he wants to stop it? I mean, he has survived through millennia, and seen the world change and be destroyed all over again, so what is another end of the world? Maybe he wants to create his own, new history ^^

I'm glad you liked the museum scene! It was fun to write Smile

Thanks for reading and reviewing!!

Dictator of Smut
Dictator of Smut

PostSubject: Re: Review reply Serpent of the World    Fri May 29, 2015 3:29 pm

AFF

Cerena:

Quote :
I love that you keep updating this story. I absolutely love the story line! Please write more very soon Wink

Aw, yes, I do finish the stories I've started to post! I didn't even start to publish this until it was finished. It just takes long to edit and post them, but I will publish again tonight! Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Dictator of Smut
Dictator of Smut

PostSubject: Re: Review reply Serpent of the World    Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:37 pm

FF Chapter 18

Zo:

Quote :
Love to see Hermione using her brain and maturity to fight against Loki.

You totally surprise me with the pregnancy … Well done !

I really really like this chapter it was awesome .

I think you can count on Hermione using her brain soon enough! She will surely needs it to get all this sorted out! And yay! I love to surprise my readers Wink

Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Guest:

Quote :
Yay Tom to the rescue! Hehe

Indeed, he has to help his sister! Wink

Moi:

Quote :
Yeah, somehow these dark wizards always seem to ask Hermione to trust them. Have none of them ever looked up how 'dark wizard' and 'trust them' is just a slightly difficult thing to match together?

As you added that link to that forum (which I recommend to do again on and off, so that it can be found), thanks for replying. And you're right: what's another destroyed world for someone like Loki, someone who relished in chaos.

I have this creepy picture of the aliens from the "Alien" or the "Species" movies (or one of those devil's son born to an unsuspecting woman who usually dies movies with Julian Sands), now that you gave Tom's impression on what it was that grew inside of Hermione. I really feel for her. She's right to be outright furious!

How ironic that for once Tom's dark curses did some good there, while aborting that farce of a pregnancy.

Cheers,

Moi

I try to add this link to all my chapters, but sometimes I forget... oh well, I'll make sure to remember this time, but otherwise, you can always use the link from the chapters before - it's always the same.

Hahahha, well, when dark wizards says "trust me" it's not so much a hope from their side, but an order - trust me OR DIE Wink So yeah Hermione better trust them.. until she can get the hell away from them!

Oh, yeah, I also had those creepy Alien-thinges when I wrote that thing. It's a common trope in sci-fi after all, so... yeah. At least it's dead now! And Hermione is coming for her revenge...

Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Guest:

Quote :
:0 Well Loki's plan definitely seems creepy! I am curious to read more about it. Sheesh, that Gabriel plot-twist was amazing! I'll never get over it. Anyways, I'm glad Hermione and Tom are back together - it's good to see them team up!

Yes, Loki is one creepy dude... some villains just want to watch the world burn comes to mind. Wiiih! I really like that I seem to have managed to pull off that plot-twist in a good way. First time not all my readers saw it coming a mile away, probably XD And yes, it will be really interesting to see Tom and Hermione work together! Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Dictator of Smut
Dictator of Smut

PostSubject: Re: Review reply Serpent of the World    Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:31 pm

Chapter 19 FF

Guest:
Quote :
Oooh, shoulda known Loki wasn't that easy to beat!

Haha, nope, no one will take Loki down with just a fancy spear! Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Moi:

Quote :
Doesn't mean Hermione cannot hint him down and then die, in case she doesn't find a way out of the oath. Interestingly enough, Loki said "you owe me a child" when he specified what he wanted from Hermione FIRST. I am not sure if his last comment on him inseminating her counts there.
Owing him a child after all COULD be interpreted as Hermione either is supposed to bear a child in general or Loki might need or produce a child a child and Hermione is somehow involved in the process.
Considering that the Serpent of Midgard is one of Loki's children, something concerning it might be an option as well. Tom pointed out that these kinds of oaths were tricky to begin with and the way Loki was rather lax when it came to precision, there might be a number of loopholes around.
I wonder, Hermione bore Loki a 'child' for all of a full week. No matter what happened with it, how would that little fact affect the oath? And what of the definition of 'child'? I very much doubt Hermione and Loki would agree to the same definition there.
I wonder how else that kiss between Loki and Tom will affect Tom. There's that saying about "sealed with a kiss". What if it might have a magical component?
I am so looking forward to see Hermione's all out revenge on Loki once this is over. The getting stabbed and put under a blood curse didn't seem to bother him all that much. Though, those items in the museum might be a good way to start from . . . *smirk*
Intriguing new chapter.
Moi

Well, Hermione owes Loki his child, since that's what she removed, so yeah, she knew exactly what it meant, since Loki had already tried to do it, and she had sworn to go through with it... and then she didn't. So now she owes him his child.

And well... the Serpent of Midgard still had to be born. He was born by a giant so that helped there, but Hermione won't be able to carry something that big.

Hehe, yes, well, it was really fun to write the kiss between Tom and Loki. But I'm not sure you should read more into it. It was just me having a bit of fun! Two hot men kissing? Nomnomnom.

Yeees, Hermione will sure not let Loki get away with everything he has done. As to how.. you'll just have to wait and see! I'm glad you liked the chapter so much! Thanks for reading and reviewing!

AFF

Queenruby:

Quote :
As always a wounderful story. can't wait for an update. I'm enjoying the whole siblings thing though I will always hope her and tom and up together that is just who I am

Yay! I'm happy you have found the story and are liking it. It's really fun to try out Hermione and Tom as siblings instead of intimate, so yeah... you'll have to read my other stories for that. I did just publish a Tomione on Ao3, so check it out! Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Dictator of Smut
Dictator of Smut

PostSubject: Re: Review reply Serpent of the World    Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:16 pm

Chapter 21 FF

Moi:

Quote :
Things are really speeding up now.

Indeed. Final chapter is coming up in a moment! Hope you like it!

Guest:

Quote :
Awesome work! I can't believe this story is almost over. Sad

Thank you Very Happy I'm glad you like it, and yes, I can't believe that it's coming to an end either! But it is Sad Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Dictator of Smut
Dictator of Smut

PostSubject: Re: Review reply Serpent of the World    Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:33 pm

Final chapter!

Guest:
Quote :
Thank you Lady Miya for writing this interesting story! I enjoyed it till the end! I cant wait for aTomione and Remione story soon!

You are most welcome!! I hope you won't have to wait too long for my future project. Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Guest 2:
Quote :
Slightly frustrating story, but it has a good ending. Thanks for sharing.

Aw, I'm glad you thought it had a good ending, despite being frustrating. It was frustrating to write from time to time Wink But thanks for reading and reviewing!

Moi:
Quote :
Great story!
Thank you Very Happy Glad you read and reviewed!

PostSubject: Re: Review reply Serpent of the World    

Back to top Go down

Review reply Serpent of the World
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2