Gutter City Tomione Convention
You're not logged in! Please be reminded that there are certain forums that you cannot access until you have logged in.

Please take note that should you sign up, intros are mandatory. If an intro is not posted within 5 days after signing up, we reserve the right to ban you.
You're not logged in! Please be reminded that there are certain forums that you cannot access until you have logged in.

Please take note that should you sign up, intros are mandatory. If an intro is not posted within 5 days after signing up, we reserve the right to ban you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Tomione fans congregate.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» New and old friends.
Regarding the forum. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Nerys Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:02 pm

» New Dark Mark Ranks
Regarding the forum. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Nerys Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:16 am

» Regarding the forum.
Regarding the forum. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Andante Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:26 pm

» Update on the recent drama
Regarding the forum. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Nerys Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:09 am

» Virus alert
Regarding the forum. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby me-ladie Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:43 am

» Review reply Serpent of the World
Regarding the forum. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Lady Miya Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:33 pm

» Shared Flame review response (FF.net)
Regarding the forum. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Lady Miya Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:57 am

Top posters
Nerys (4408)
Regarding the forum. - Page 2 Poll_leftRegarding the forum. - Page 2 Poll_centerRegarding the forum. - Page 2 Poll_right 
Alassea Riddle (2692)
Regarding the forum. - Page 2 Poll_leftRegarding the forum. - Page 2 Poll_centerRegarding the forum. - Page 2 Poll_right 
Quoteaholic (2471)
Lady Miya (2469)
TwistedTale (2084)
Winterblume (1654)
ozzymandius (1636)
Serpent In Red (1566)
brightneeBee (1097)
Shan84 (878)
Keywords
fiennes birthday Somewhere Tomione time

Regarding the forum.

Go down 
+9
ajenni
Alassea Riddle
Ariel_Riddle
Colubrina
Pumpkin
tellmesomethingnew
Lady Miya
Thamaleia
ozzymandius
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Colubrina

Colubrina

Regarding the forum. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding the forum.   Regarding the forum. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 11:09 am

Alassea Riddle wrote:
It is disgusting actually. What the hell are you even doing with your lives? You should be ashamed!

I'm definitely ashamed. So ashamed. *looks at watch I'm not wearing* Oh, look at the time. Somewhere I have to be. Have fun with the PTA. I'll be home writing sociopathic romance.
Back to top Go down
Alassea Riddle
Allons-y
Allons-y
Alassea Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the forum.   Regarding the forum. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 1:09 pm

Colubrina wrote:
Alassea Riddle wrote:
It is disgusting actually. What the hell are you even doing with your lives? You should be ashamed!

I'm definitely ashamed.  So ashamed.   *looks at watch I'm not wearing* Oh, look at the time.  Somewhere I have to be.  Have fun with the PTA. I'll be home writing sociopathic romance.  

Good, you should be! One of these days we'll successfully crucio the ship out of you The Dark Lord dancin
Back to top Go down
Ariel_Riddle
Photoshop Enthusiast
Photoshop Enthusiast
Ariel_Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the forum.   Regarding the forum. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 8:41 pm

Sociopathic romances--
Love it!

Yes, please write more!
Back to top Go down
Serpent In Red
The Troll Empress and Master of Sappiness
Serpent In Red

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the forum.   Regarding the forum. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 5:21 am

Yessss, write moreeeee! Serp needs more good fics to read. Very Happy

@Allie, I think the Dark Lord might Cruciate the insolence out of you first. How dare you question his awe-inspiring romance with his favorite Muggle-born witch? Wink
Back to top Go down
https://tomioneconvention.forumotion.com
Nerys
Loki'd
Loki'd
Nerys

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the forum.   Regarding the forum. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 6:39 am

*perks ears* Did someone say sociopathic romance? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://true-tomiones.livejournal.com/
Alassea Riddle
Allons-y
Allons-y
Alassea Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the forum.   Regarding the forum. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 10:24 am

Serpent In Red wrote:
Yessss, write moreeeee! Serp needs more good fics to read. Very Happy

@Allie, I think the Dark Lord might Cruciate the insolence out of you first. How dare you question his awe-inspiring romance with his favorite Muggle-born witch? Wink

S**t!!!!!!! I was wondering why my wards were falling apart last night. I only managed to set up new ones around my bed Shocked
Back to top Go down
ajenni

ajenni

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the forum.   Regarding the forum. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 5:55 pm

@Nerys I'm still waiting on endings to the apprentice and the prisoner your cliff hangers suck
Back to top Go down
Serpent In Red
Serpent In Red

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the forum.   Regarding the forum. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 3:36 am

Anyone still following the ridiculous drama? *crickets*

just in case there is:

bloomsburry's response to Miya

bloomsburry's response to me

My response to bloomsburry

Well, I think I'd made myself clear in the last post, but yeah ... Don't understand this, don't have any other words to say about this absurdity, and not caring as much as I ought to be.

I think she might be a bit of a ranty mood when she wrote the response to me though, since I didn't chat with her in private the night before last night. oops
Back to top Go down
Nerys
Loki'd
Loki'd
Nerys

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the forum.   Regarding the forum. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 6:37 am

ajenni wrote:
@Nerys I'm still waiting on endings to the apprentice and the prisoner your cliff hangers suck

Sorry. hiding behind the so

I'm really trying to find the will to write. I know it's been like forever and feel tremendously guilty about it. For prisoner I can say that if I finally can write this next chapter after the last one posted, I can post relatively fast until the ending, because I've got the rest done until the ending (apart from editing and such, but I'm waiting with that until the next chapter is done in case it will cause some changes needing to be made).

For apprentice, well, that story is a monster, so yeah, got things written for future chapters, but it's nowhere near the ending. It's why I've been focusing on the prisoner, because I really need a WIP off my to-do list.

Anyway, I really do apologise for the seriously ridiculously long delay in updates.

@serp:  Why are you still trying to talk to her? It's clear she's not interested in our side of the story. Someone (who clearly needs to get a life and move on) told her a bunch of garbage behind our backs, and she decided to believe that. I personally would've been suspicious of someone I didn't know who was just randomly trashing another to me, but that's me.

BTW Serp, the links no longer work.
Back to top Go down
http://true-tomiones.livejournal.com/
Serpent In Red
Serpent In Red

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the forum.   Regarding the forum. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 7:27 am

Yeah, she deleted them.

But yeah, if someone I didn't know started talking to me, I'd be suspicious as well. But oh well. Everyone has their own choices, and I'm not about to tell her what to do, lest I get accused of trying to get followers or something. Very Happy

EDIT: I split the topics since we were all swerving off topic. The rest of the replies that had been here could now be found here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
theprinceofsuffering

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the forum.   Regarding the forum. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 5:01 pm

I must say that gave me quite the scare
I am not online at all much since real life takes over and where I live the internet connection sucks.
But I'd hate it if this forum closed down cause frankly this entire forum is filled with awesome and supportive people all the way and I must say I'm pretty new here but I've never felt unwelcome.

I don't know what went on with Bloom and the drama but she was kinda skeptical about GC when I told her about it back when I was trying to co-write Mortal Souls with her. Didn't think she would go on a raging warpath for whatever reason that she did.

Also it would be a lot of fun if all of us could be together one day and meet up somewhere clad in Slytherin from head to toe :3

but seriously you guys thank you for existing I love you

Back to top Go down
Andante
Supernatural Hunter
Andante

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the forum.   Regarding the forum. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 10:26 pm

actually, the drama was the reason I came back to the forum because:

A) I'm a nosy, nosy little bitch.
B) I wanted to make sure everyone was okay since the accusations seemed way out of character for those involved and I wanted to see if they were okay.

My opinions very strongly favor Nerys, Miya and Serp and if I say anymore it would be impolite.
Back to top Go down
http://klutzysheep.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the forum.   Regarding the forum. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding the forum.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2