Gutter City Tomione Convention
You're not logged in! Please be reminded that there are certain forums that you cannot access until you have logged in.

Please take note that should you sign up, intros are mandatory. If an intro is not posted within 5 days after signing up, we reserve the right to ban you.
You're not logged in! Please be reminded that there are certain forums that you cannot access until you have logged in.

Please take note that should you sign up, intros are mandatory. If an intro is not posted within 5 days after signing up, we reserve the right to ban you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Tomione fans congregate.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» New and old friends.
Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Nerys Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:02 pm

» New Dark Mark Ranks
Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Nerys Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:16 am

» Regarding the forum.
Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Andante Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:26 pm

» Update on the recent drama
Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Nerys Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:09 am

» Virus alert
Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby me-ladie Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:43 am

» Review reply Serpent of the World
Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Lady Miya Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:33 pm

» Shared Flame review response (FF.net)
Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Lady Miya Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:57 am

Top posters
Nerys (4408)
Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Poll_leftShared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Poll_centerShared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Poll_right 
Alassea Riddle (2692)
Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Poll_leftShared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Poll_centerShared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Poll_right 
Quoteaholic (2471)
Lady Miya (2469)
TwistedTale (2084)
Winterblume (1654)
ozzymandius (1636)
Serpent In Red (1566)
brightneeBee (1097)
Shan84 (878)
Keywords
birthday fiennes Tomione time Somewhere

Shared Flame review response (FF.net)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Miya
Dictator of Smut
Dictator of Smut
Lady Miya

Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shared Flame review response (FF.net)   Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:05 pm

Chapter 37

Quote :
WOW...this chapter made me want to strangle and kill Potter for
being so selfish and too full of himself. cant wait for more!

Yeees, a lot of people got that feeling when they read that chapter, including Voldemort and Hermione Wink And I think Potter will regret his actions one way or another sooner or later. Hopefully, you won't have to wait too long for more! Thanks for reading and reviewing!
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/TeaLadyMiya
Lady Miya
Dictator of Smut
Dictator of Smut
Lady Miya

PostSubject: Re: Shared Flame review response (FF.net)   Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:08 pm

Chapter 39

funnygirl:
Quote :
Love it!

Thank you! Glad you do!

Anon
Quote :
Looooved it! It was awesome! I absolutely love your imagination and writing
style Smile

Thank you! I like my imagination a lot too, so I'm glad when other people seem to enjoy it as well Smile Means I'm not completely mad Wink Thanks for reading and reviewing!
Back to top Go down
Lady Miya
Dictator of Smut
Dictator of Smut
Lady Miya

PostSubject: Re: Shared Flame review response (FF.net)   Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:32 am

Chapter 40

Anonononnnnnn:

Quote :
I just discovered this story and have been reading non stop! I'm
new to the tomione fandom so I was excited to find this!
I love the idea you have, it's so interesting and original. Your Voldemort is
really cool and he had me laughing in so many parts.
I'm really looking forward to seeing how this story ends. I hope they find
Althea in time Sad
Thanks and please update soon!

Hello! Welcome to the fandom! I'm excited you found my story as well Smile Good thing you came to it so close to the end, so you don't have to wait too long for the end to come! But it's close now. So I hope you'll find that just as interesting and original Smile Sorry about the late update, but now it's on it's way! Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Anon:

Quote :

I love how concerned voldemort is for hermione and his daughters. Even though
harry has been a prat, i hope hes okayy. Anyhoo i love it and cant waot for
more. Smile

Well, Hermione and the girls are his possessions, so he doesn't want other people messing with them Wink As to Harry... yeah, he is a prat, but you can understand what he is coming from at the same time. I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter so much and I hope you'll like what's coming! Thanks for reading and reviewing!
Back to top Go down
Lady Miya
Dictator of Smut
Dictator of Smut
Lady Miya

PostSubject: Re: Shared Flame review response (FF.net)   Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:38 am

Chapter 41

Anon:

Quote :
I should be feeling worried about the Granger-Fosters right now, but I can
only get stuck on Harry languishing in prison for no fault greater than always
trying to do the right thing.

I think his guilt when Althea got kidnapped right when they made their snatch
would have put him in the anti-fairy camp enough to get over on Hermione's
side, even if he did still hate Voldemort.

I hope you find a way to forgive him and repair his friendship with Hermione.
Otherwise how could she maintain a friendship with any of her old comrades?
Their would be too much bitterness. And having your own family shouldn't mean
breaking your old ties. After all, marriages can break up... Not this one I
hope, but it's a good general rule!

Oh, personally, I understand Harry very well; he was just trying to protect his friend as well as his own family from Voldemort, and he had no idea what the fairies were up to. He does have a thing for saving people after all. However, he is not for me to forgive, and I doubt Hermione will forgive him at all. Their friendship haven't been good for years, after all. Not since she moved to Australia and they lost contact. And her friendship with Ron have been completely destroyed ever since he tried to make her have an abortion when she was pregnant with Alexandra.

And well, I completely agree with you that having a family shouldn't make you break up old ties with your friends, but I don't write this story based on what I believe is right and wrong behaviour. I do try to keep the people IC, and right now, I can see no way for Harry and Hermione to mend their relationship. Not as long as she is with Voldemort, in any way.

Thanks for reading and reviewing.

Shannon:

Quote :
Love it! Smile

I'm glad you think so! Thanks for reading and reviewing.
Back to top Go down
Lady Miya
Dictator of Smut
Dictator of Smut
Lady Miya

PostSubject: Re: Shared Flame review response (FF.net)   Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 4:35 pm

Chapter 41

Angrypixels:
Quote :
Wooo haven't read this for a bit. Looking forward to the next
update

Well, I'm glad you found it, then! And glad you enjoyed it! Next bit will be up soon!

Fruity-Funk:
Quote :
Woah...This chapter was intense. 0_o

Enjoyed it very much, though. Very Happy

Indeed, and I'm afraid you'll find the next one just as intense. Hope you'll enjoy it!

Prolouge

Sirius Black:
Quote :
I don't have any account here, so please do pardon me.

Recommended by my friend Bellatrix to read this. (one of the member of the
Tomione convention) I am quite curious to see on how the characters will
developed, and actually this is my first time reading an incomplete story but
with a strong assurance that this will not be abandoned, then I gave a shot
and I am starting to like this.

And since this is not a time travel fic which is the usual plot for Tomione, I
am quite curious, and nah... I'll just ignore my paperwork for a while and
enjoy reading your story.

Err, I guess, write too much and it might be a pain for your eyes to read
this.

Have a good day ahead. Smile

Yay! I'm happy your friend recommended this to you, sorry it has taken me so long to respond. And someone on the forum as well... aaah, really, really sorry for the slow replay, hope Bellatrix sees this and can tell you that I answered! But no, it won't be abandoned! Alas, it has taken me a bit long to come with the new chapter, but there aren't a lot of chapters left, so I hope you won't regret reading an incomplete story!

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of time travel fics, so... it had to be something like this! But it works too, so yay! But no, I love reviews, the longer the better, so don't be shy Wink Thanks for reading, and I hope you have enjoyed the rest of the story!

Chapter 1

Quote :
Sirius Black:
Quote :
Ooops. They meet again! And I hope that Hermione is not too cold
towards her daughter. If she is, I'll just smack her wittiness out of her. Oh,
just kidding though.

-StillReading-
Padfoot

Indeed they do! And well, I think you'll find that Hermione warms up towards her daughter, so no need to smack her just yet... or maybe you do for other reasons Wink But I'm glad you are reading! Hope you'll enjoy the rest of the story!
Back to top Go down
Lady Miya
Dictator of Smut
Dictator of Smut
Lady Miya

PostSubject: Re: Shared Flame review response (FF.net)   Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:50 am

Chapter 42

funnygirl:
Quote :
Fantastic.

For some reason, I heard Mr Weasley's voice there Wink But glad you liked it, thanks for reading and reviewing!

Mizuro's last
Quote :
:...breath.
It's soap volmione, really. It may seem well-thought-out, it has a plot, but
geeez... it's so long and boring. And you make Voldemort kind of ordinary and
not attractive at all. Yes, it's a flame. No, I don't have anything else to do
or review. I read it because I'm bored and desperate. No decent volmione to
read anymore! I want to read something really dark and emotional... But I
think you may keep writing, better read this than nothing.

Yay, another flame! And a flame that knows it is a flame! Good for you.
I'm not sorry you find it so long and boring. However, I don't, and that's what counts, since I'm the only one who has to read it. And if you don't find Voldemort attractive, well, then you don't. Nothing I can do about it.
As to wanting to read something dark and emotional... If you have time to read something you clearly dislike, and time to write a flame that no one will take serious, then you have time to write your own Volmione. I'll continue to write mine, so thanks for the permission.
Back to top Go down
Lady Miya
Dictator of Smut
Dictator of Smut
Lady Miya

PostSubject: Re: Shared Flame review response (FF.net)   Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:39 pm

Chapter 42:

sissiqueen:
Quote :
Your Voldemort is perfect!

Aw, thank you Very Happy I like him a lot, so it's nice when other like him as well! Thanks for reading and reviewing!

juanita:
Quote :
Magic chapter!
I'm glad you think so! Pun intended? Wink Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Back to top Go down
Lady Miya
Dictator of Smut
Dictator of Smut
Lady Miya

PostSubject: Re: Shared Flame review response (FF.net)   Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:36 pm

Chapter 43

dawn:
Quote :
Omg such an amazing story! I just read the whole thing in one day. Wow!

Wow, that is really fast! Not even sure I could read it all in one day. I'm glad you enjoyed it so much Very Happy Thanks for reading and reviewing!

funnygirl:
Quote :
Perfect writing really.
Aw, thank you, that is really sweet! Thanks for reading and reviewing!
Back to top Go down
Lady Miya
Dictator of Smut
Dictator of Smut
Lady Miya

PostSubject: Re: Shared Flame review response (FF.net)   Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:20 pm

Chapter 44

From AFF:

raymareme:

Quote :
THANKIES!! So happy that you updated. I love this story. Keep up the amazing work. You totally made my day today.

You are much welcome! Always happy to hear that I've made someones day Very Happy I'll do my best to keep up the good work, and I hope you'll like what I've planned next! Thanks for reading and reviewing!

From FF:

sissi:

Quote :
Great chapter!

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it!

Anon:

Quote :
poor voldemort being slapped twice in one single chapter (and no one got
killed!) this must be a record

Hahah well, I actually think Voldemort deserves getting slapped in this chapter... and I actually don't think it's a record... I have had him slapped many times before! *hides from angry dark lord* Thanks for reading and reviewing!

anon:

Quote :
How many more chapters do you think there will be? Althea is kind of
annoying. I know she's been through a lot and it's logical for her to feel
this way but I'm not loving her.

Well, there is not a lot chapters left, I can tell you that. Somewhere between three and five, I think. But I haven't written them out yet, so I'm not sure. But it's really close to the end! And well, you don't have to love Althea. I'll just write her the way I find reasonable for the way I've built her Smile Thanks for reading and reviewing!

angrypixels:

Quote :
good smack

Why, thank you Wink *Now has "Smack That" on repeat in my brain*

Nerys:

Poor Miya,

Quote :
Good luck with sorting out FFnet's wonderful ways of screwing up the
formatting and sticking all the words together again. *sighs*

Loved the chapter. I'm especially happy I got the read the version with the
spaces between words. Wink

xx Nerys

Yeah, Miya still not happy with FF... but at least we figured out what the problem was, so hopefully we can fix it to the next chapter. Don't understand why they must change it all the time... grr...

I'm glad you liked the chapter so much though! And yeah, you got the better deal, just having to correct at all the mistakes, and smack my head when I made some weird twist in the plot...

please don't leave me!

Wink

Thanks for reading and reviewing!
Back to top Go down
Lady Miya
Dictator of Smut
Dictator of Smut
Lady Miya

PostSubject: Re: Shared Flame review response (FF.net)   Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:16 pm

Chapter 44

MJ:

Quote :
awww..

Can't wait for a new update! I've been following this story for quite some
time... and enjoy every chapter! Kudos!

Oh, I'm glad you have enjoyed it for some time, and I hope you'll continue to do so! I'm not sure when I'll update next, since I'm a bit stuck on the next chapter, but I'll get there! Thanks for reading and reviewing!
Back to top Go down
Lady Miya
Dictator of Smut
Dictator of Smut
Lady Miya

PostSubject: Re: Shared Flame review response (FF.net)   Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:46 am

Chapter 44

JPotterUrMine:

Quote :
i love your fanfic.. it has a really unique story behind it..
and a very unique intro/prologue as well.. while others prefer time traveling,
yours, i haven't even expected a prologue like that, so bravo! then hermione
having a child at a young age.. well, at first it was kind of akward.. but i
guess it turned out well.. especially with voldemort being sweet towards
althea.. could u imagine that?! and the fairies.. my god.. really creative..

i really liked how unique ur story was and how it turned out.. but i guess
what i didn't like was there was too much smut, which made the story very slow
at making its point.. u don't have to describe all their sex scenes because
honestly, they have sex every second of everyday.. but overall, i love the
story.. i love the ending too by the way.. good job Smile))

I'm glad you are enjoying the story so much! I always love to explore new ideas in fanfic, so I'm happy when other find them unique as well, even though there are some elements that has probably been seen before. But I doubt you'll see any time traveling in my fics Wink

Yeah, Hermione having a child so young was meant to be awkward at first, since that's how Hermione felt it. I just hate stories where someone with no prior experience to children gets a child and then suddenly knows everything about how to take care of one. So that's was why I decided to take that turn on it.

I can see how people feel this story got too much smut when they are reading it in one go. Yeah, then there is really a lot of smut, and probably a bit repetitive. However, since I've updated this with at least one month in between, I haven't got that critique before. That's the problem with not posting anything at once, I guess. If this had been a real book, I would have deleted a lot of sex scenes. But since it isn't... I do hope the readers who start to read it when it's finished will just be able to jump them if they don't like them. That's what I do in books when there are too much environment descriptions Wink But thanks for pointing it out. I'll consider it more in future fics!

Well, there are still three chapters to go, so I hope you'll like those! Thanks for reading and reviewing!
Back to top Go down
Lady Miya
Dictator of Smut
Dictator of Smut
Lady Miya

PostSubject: Re: Shared Flame review response (FF.net)   Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:18 pm

Chapter 45:

Anon:

Quote :
I was really excited to read this update! Just wondering how many more
chapters this might be? I really like this story but it feels like it's
starting to drag on now.

I was actually just thinking about it. I realised the last chapter was much shorter than the they usually are, and I had the feeling it was dragging things out for a bit. I originally have two chapters after this, but when I read through what I've written so far, and now your review, I'm thinking about just pushing those two together, once I'm finished, and that will be it. I don't like it either when a story gets drag out, so I'm glad you told me. Sometimes, you are just too close to your work! Thanks for reading and reviewing!
Back to top Go down
Lady Miya
Dictator of Smut
Dictator of Smut
Lady Miya

PostSubject: Re: Shared Flame review response (FF.net)   Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 5:58 am

Chapter 45

Patricia.pla:
Quote :
Great chapter! Glad to read from you again! Smile hope you reach the
1k reviews!

I'm glad you liked the chapter! I hope you won't have to wait too long for the next one. And yeah, it would be cool if the story got over 1k reviews Wink I guess we'll have to wait and see!

elspethsheyna:

Quote :
I love the fact that you've updated. it's the highlight of my day. I love where you're going but I will admit to being a little disappointed with the length. thank you for another great chapter. Can't wait for the chance to read another.

I'm glad you liked the chapter, even though it was short. However, sometimes the chapter just ends in a good place, and I saw no reason to fill it with useless stuff just to get it longer. And if I had, you would have been waiting much, much longer for it to come out, I'm afraid. I'm very busy with my thesis at the moment, so I haven't written any fanfiction at all in quite some time now. However, the next chapter is with the betas, and I hope you'll get a chance to read it soon! Thanks for reading and reviewing!
Back to top Go down
tomoine9

PostSubject: shared flame   Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:19 am

well i have read all the chapters in one go, i really love it, except there is tooooooooooo much smut, and i dont find there is any fault for harry, hermoine is being extremely selfish, the most selfish woman i think, harry is not only thinking about himself, he was doing this for the whole britain, thousands of ppl were killed by voldemort, and a lot of childrens were orphaned, so harry was doing the write thing, hermoine is just thinking about herself, her family and thats all, so i hate hermoine character in this story for being too much selfish, harry is being prisoned only for trying to safe the innocent ppl....

well in the start i think i found harry and hermoine and ginny extremely stupid, they found out about voldemort is marcus thingy and they started yelling at him so that he can take measures so they couldnt tell anyone else, Ginny didnt tell harry, and hermoine and harry were too stupid to keep their mouths shut for the write moment or make up a story, to take actions later :p

i found althea part really really good, and whole the fairy story etc being good, i just dont like hermoine character in the whole story for being selfish
Back to top Go down
Nerys
Loki'd
Loki'd
Nerys

PostSubject: Re: Shared Flame review response (FF.net)   Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:27 am

Oh noes! How dare a woman not think of others first and foremost. That's her role in society after all.
Back to top Go down
http://true-tomiones.livejournal.com/
Lady Miya
Dictator of Smut
Dictator of Smut
Lady Miya

PostSubject: Re: Shared Flame review response (FF.net)   Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:11 am

Well, it's too bad that you don't like Hermione, but this is how I see her, and how she has developed with the story. She puts family first, not the world first.

As to Harry, he may be the character with the most morally good intentions, but that doesn't mean he have to win, just because he wants what's best for everyone. I never claimed this to be a righteous story where good conquers over evil.

In my world, there is no such thing as too much smut. Which I've put countless of warnings about. Don't like, don't read is my advice.

Fun that you like the Althea-part of the story!
Back to top Go down
Lady Miya
Dictator of Smut
Dictator of Smut
Lady Miya

PostSubject: Re: Shared Flame review response (FF.net)   Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:30 am

Review reply chapter 46:

Dee:

Quote :
Amazing work! Please keep up the great narrative!!! I look forward to reading more. Lovin' Hermione's control!

I'm glad you are liking the story, and I'll do my best to keep up the narrative Wink You'll read more soon, but alas, there isn't that much left... but I hope you'll like what I do have... hehe, and yeah, Hermione being in control is awesome!
Thanks for reading and reviewing!

pkfalu:

Quote :
Hooray! An update!
It's almost over? T_T I'm so sad... I've been following this story for years!

Yay! And you'll get a new update now!!! But yes, it's almost over. There is one chapter left and then the epilogue. I finished it last night, and now I feel all... empty O.O I've been writing on it since half a year before I started to post it. It will feel strange to be without it, for sure! But thanks for reading and reviewing and I hope you like the end of this!

Quote :
Great chapter! Thank you for the update: )

Glad you like it! The new update will come soon Very Happy Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Back to top Go down
Lady Miya
Dictator of Smut
Dictator of Smut
Lady Miya

PostSubject: Re: Shared Flame review response (FF.net)   Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 9:56 am

Chapter 47

Aly89:
Quote :
I like this story, and if it were not for some structural issues (such
as redundant and colloquial phrases) I would absolutely love this story.

I feel as though it is unnecessarily long, despite the intermezzo splitting
parts one and two. I felt with some really strong re-editing you could have
turned this tale into a tearjerker.

Yet I still like it, and found it enjoyable. Good job!

I'm glad you like the story! But well, I'm not a native speaker, so I have no idea what you are referring too when it comes to the redundant and colloquial phrases. You are welcome to come with an example so I can improve!

As to the length of the story, eh, this is fanfiction, not a book. I realise this would be unnecessary long for a book, and of course it would have to be edited if I were actually to publish this (which I of course can't since it's fanfiction). But fanfiction live on different premisses than ordinary books. If anything, you should compare this to a soap opera more than a book, that's what I do.

But glad you found it enjoyable regardless! Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Hanna:
Quote :
Best chapter so far!

Yay! Glad you think so! Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Dy:
Quote :
I hope it's a boy! Although, really, with two girls, the chance is bad.
More chance of half-snake.

Yeah, as you can see in the final chapter... no boys for the Granger-Foster household. Not that I can see why they would want a boy more than a girl Wink And well, with Voldemort as their father, I think they are all half-snakes! Haha, thanks for reading and reviewing!

AFF:
Laura:

Quote :
Oh my god, she's pregnant again, that's so romantic!!! Please let it be a boy!! Very Happy I love this story; I've followed it since the beginning and I can't believe it's almost over!!

Haha, yes, indeed she is pregnant, but I'm not sure she agrees that it's that romantic Wink But you'll find out the gender of the child in the next chapter! I'm glad you have enjoyed this story for so long, and yeah, I can't believe it's over now!!! *cries* But I hope you have enjoyed this as much as I hvae! Thanks for reading and reviewing!
Back to top Go down
Lady Miya
Dictator of Smut
Dictator of Smut
Lady Miya

PostSubject: Re: Shared Flame review response (FF.net)   Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 7:15 am

Epilogue:

trivia:
Quote :
the most creative story involving V/HG i've ever read..and i think i've
read them all

Thank you Very Happy I'm glad you enjoyed it so much, and well... I do like to think of impossible ways for the two of them to be together Wink Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Breagha:
Quote :
This story really affected me. Seeing as some of its main themes are
regarding struggle and pain I could relate (my bend is suffering from
depression). I didn't know that you also were suffering and I am glad that
writing this story helped you as I am sure it will and has already helped
others who have read it. I admire you for being able to write such a good
story despite having personal issues.

Wow, thank you. If my story can help anyone get through their problems, or at least brighten their life a bit, than I'm happy and humbled. I was very depressed when I began this story, so I think that may be why there are so many dark themes in this story, but after half a year or so, I got out of it again, and this story really helped me a lot. Than there have been other sufferings as well, but I'm glad you could relate. And thank you, writing is my escape from reality, so it has really helped me a lot. Thank you for reading and reviewing.

sara:
Quote :
Brilliant characters and plot!
Yay! Glad you liked it so much, I had a lot of fun developing both the characters and the plot Smile Thanks for reading and reviewing

Dy:
Quote :
Well, it's a nice place for an ending. Succinct anyway. I'm glad you
finished it in the end, and I enjoyed reading it.

Ah, the hard part of these stories is where you are going to end it, so I'm glad you liked the way it ended Smile It could go on forever otherwise... But yes, I always finish my fics, even if it can take some time Wink Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Anon1
Quote :
I remember when I began reading this story(about a year or so ago) I was
really into this pairing, and this story was a wonderful fit for my tastes.
It's been fun. There were times when I wasn't sure you see going to finish
this story, and times when I almost completely forgot about it. Overtime my
tastes shifted more towards various animes and this was one of the few fanfics
I'd read for this book. I must admit, there were also times when I thought
about unfollowing this fanfic, but somehow every time I thought of doing this
you managed to pull me back in. To put it simply, this story is way too
addicting for it's own good. xD Now that it's all over it reminds me

Mehehe, yes, that's me, always dragging people back into the Volmione-addiction Wink But I'm glad you did finish it at the end, and that I managed to keep your interest! I've also changed my taste in fanfiction a lot, and I hardly read Volmione/Tomione nowdays... I just enjoy writing it! But you needn't fear, I always finish my fics, one way or another, but it can take some time... Oh well, now it's over and I'm glad you liked it! Thanks for reading and reviewing!

ouiplanete:
Quote :
Wow! I can't believe its over! I am very excited it had such a
great ending! You did a fabolous job!

I can't believe it's over either! But ah, that's life... all great things come to and end, in the end Wink I'm glad you like the ending, and thank you! I try my best Smile Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Anon2
Quote :
Mylady, thank you for the story.

*bows* you are most welcome! Thanks for reading and reviewing.

Anon3
Quote :
Love the dynamics between V & his grown up children!
Congratulations on completing your story (and your masters)!

I'm glad you liked the dynamics Very Happy It was really fun to write... of course they wouldn't just follow his wishes, they are his children after all Wink And thank you! *hugs masters degree* Thanks for reading and reviewing!
Back to top Go down
Lady Miya
Dictator of Smut
Dictator of Smut
Lady Miya

PostSubject: Re: Shared Flame review response (FF.net)   Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 7:21 am

Epilogue AFF:

Allie:

Quote :
New kid’s name is Sofia? XD

“Voldemort scoffed. “People are just too prudish.””
Isn’t that the truth XD

“She had basically pushed him out the door. Voldemort had later found out that Hermione had known about it for months, and not told him about it. His family clearly didn’t trust him to keep his temper.”
I wonder why` *gets crucio’d*

Haha, yes... who would have guessed his family had found out about his temper? *gets crucio'd as well*

Quote :
It was kind of obvious that Althea and Voldemort’s relationship wouldn’t be the best after she was done. So I’m not surprised. Had he had some feelings, it must have stung that she wouldn’t write to him XD

So out of the three Alexandra was Daddy’s little girl? XD From the little we knew of Sofia and the info we definitely know of Alexandra, that wouldn’t be a surprise either. I mean, if we just looked at the way Voldemort reacted when Alexandra was finally born… and she wasn’t as freaked out at Voldemort being Voldemort, but that may have been her age.
Then again… maybe not XD LOL at the “Rebecca” turned “Kingsley”, and the different speech. Hahahaha! XD I think I’ll leave for a moment to ward off this place.
Okay. She is, but in a different way. Slytherins. XD
I like the way that all three of them have a different sort of relationship to Voldemort, well done, Miya Smile

Thank you! Well, I thought that with such colourful parents, the girls were doomed to develop quite unique personalities as well, even if I'm sure there are some ways they are the same. They do seem to care about each other quite a bit, after all. But yeah, Alexandra was the sneaky Slytherin, using her father to get into the MInistry position and then just run him over with her own agenda XD No wonder Voldemort is pissed... but I think Hermione will get him on better thoughts soon.

Quote :
Anyway, moving on…

““Excuse me.” A young waiter came up to them. “Miss Granger-Foster wishes you to join her in the study one floor up. May I show you the way?””
Oh fuck… They have been up to something. Both girls, I can sense it.

Again… Maybe not XD Aww… that was a surprise. But I’m ecstatic now!
““Alex knew, too?” Voldemort growled. Of all his daughters, he had never expected Alexandra to betray him. She was the good daughter! Then again, she had changed the speech. Clearly, he had underestimated her.”
Our poor Dark Lord. Left in the dark? XD
I’m snorting so hard at this turn of events XD GO ALEX!

Okay, I do feel a little bad for him though, that’s gotta hurt, even for him.

You know what a perfect Tomione ending is?
“Let’s fuck” XD

Seriously, so much respect, Miya! *hugs*
It was fantastic!

Keep fighting on, dear *hugs*

- Allie

Haha, yes, poor Voldemort doesn't like to be kept in the dark about things. I think he will keep a much closer eye on his daughters from now on. They will rue the day they screwed him over XD (Or at least he will try. No doubt Hermione will anticipating and slap him at the back of his head).

Aw, thank you, dear! And thanks for reading and reviewing!!! Will keep on fighting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lady Miya
Dictator of Smut
Dictator of Smut
Lady Miya

PostSubject: Re: Shared Flame review response (FF.net)   Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:20 pm

AFF.net

Amber French:
Quote :

I loved it and I hope that you do another long fic with Voldemort and Hermione Smile

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it so much, and I must admit that I am writing on a new Hermione and Tom fic, but it won't be as long as Shared Flame... maybe 100k words, but not sure XD But I hope you'll like it as well! Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Back to top Go down
Lady Miya
Dictator of Smut
Dictator of Smut
Lady Miya

PostSubject: Re: Shared Flame review response (FF.net)   Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:20 pm

FF

Anon:
Quote :
Great story. I almost gave up on it towards the middle cause I thought voldemort was really mean lol (obviously), but I stuck by it... And it was really good. I was kind of hoping that he would die at the end though... Like get himself killed for hermione or something. To say- oh my god, I guess I can love. But even so, well done Smile

I'm glad you liked even when you stuck through it! And well, I do try to keep my characters in character and Voldemort is very mean XD So it's not just something you thought Wink Haha, well, with their Shared Flame, him dying would mean that Hermione would die too, so that would probably be quite stupid of him, if he did it to save her... but yeah, in my stories, Voldemort can rarely love, since he can't in canon, and I think it would take something very magical for him to be able to do it. But thankfully, you can have really smutty smut either way Wink So thanks for reading and reviewing!
Back to top Go down
Lady Miya
Dictator of Smut
Dictator of Smut
Lady Miya

PostSubject: Re: Shared Flame review response (FF.net)   Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 7:57 am

Epilogue

nina sakurai:
Quote :
I love you forever.
ive been a entire week reading it like crazy, im jusjjust so sad that it had ended.

Aw, thank you so much <3 And yes, it's always sad when stories come to an end. But I'm glad I managed to entertain you for a week at least! Thanks for reading and reviewing and I hope you like my other stories!

Quote :
:I love this fic! LOL it was hilarious seeing Voldie bested by his own daughters

Haha, I'm glad you liked the story! Hehe, and of course, if anyone could best Voldemort, it is the kids he has trained Wink Thanks for reading and reviewing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shared Flame review response (FF.net)   Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shared Flame review response (FF.net)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next