Gutter City Tomione Convention
You're not logged in! Please be reminded that there are certain forums that you cannot access until you have logged in.

Please take note that should you sign up, intros are mandatory. If an intro is not posted within 5 days after signing up, we reserve the right to ban you.
You're not logged in! Please be reminded that there are certain forums that you cannot access until you have logged in.

Please take note that should you sign up, intros are mandatory. If an intro is not posted within 5 days after signing up, we reserve the right to ban you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Tomione fans congregate.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» New and old friends.
Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Nerys Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:02 pm

» New Dark Mark Ranks
Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Nerys Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:16 am

» Regarding the forum.
Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Andante Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:26 pm

» Update on the recent drama
Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Nerys Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:09 am

» Virus alert
Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby me-ladie Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:43 am

» Review reply Serpent of the World
Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Lady Miya Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:33 pm

» Shared Flame review response (FF.net)
Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Lady Miya Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:57 am

Top posters
Nerys (4408)
Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Poll_leftShared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Poll_centerShared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Poll_right 
Alassea Riddle (2692)
Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Poll_leftShared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Poll_centerShared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Poll_right 
Quoteaholic (2471)
Lady Miya (2469)
TwistedTale (2084)
Winterblume (1654)
ozzymandius (1636)
Serpent In Red (1566)
brightneeBee (1097)
Shan84 (878)
Keywords
fiennes Somewhere Tomione time birthday

Shared Flame review response (FF.net)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lady Miya
Dictator of Smut
Dictator of Smut
Lady Miya

Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shared Flame review response (FF.net)   Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:11 am

Well, it's too bad that you don't like Hermione, but this is how I see her, and how she has developed with the story. She puts family first, not the world first.

As to Harry, he may be the character with the most morally good intentions, but that doesn't mean he have to win, just because he wants what's best for everyone. I never claimed this to be a righteous story where good conquers over evil.

In my world, there is no such thing as too much smut. Which I've put countless of warnings about. Don't like, don't read is my advice.

Fun that you like the Althea-part of the story!
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/TeaLadyMiya
Lady Miya
Dictator of Smut
Dictator of Smut
Lady Miya

PostSubject: Re: Shared Flame review response (FF.net)   Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:30 am

Review reply chapter 46:

Dee:

Quote :
Amazing work! Please keep up the great narrative!!! I look forward to reading more. Lovin' Hermione's control!

I'm glad you are liking the story, and I'll do my best to keep up the narrative Wink You'll read more soon, but alas, there isn't that much left... but I hope you'll like what I do have... hehe, and yeah, Hermione being in control is awesome!
Thanks for reading and reviewing!

pkfalu:

Quote :
Hooray! An update!
It's almost over? T_T I'm so sad... I've been following this story for years!

Yay! And you'll get a new update now!!! But yes, it's almost over. There is one chapter left and then the epilogue. I finished it last night, and now I feel all... empty O.O I've been writing on it since half a year before I started to post it. It will feel strange to be without it, for sure! But thanks for reading and reviewing and I hope you like the end of this!

Quote :
Great chapter! Thank you for the update: )

Glad you like it! The new update will come soon Very Happy Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Back to top Go down
Lady Miya
Dictator of Smut
Dictator of Smut
Lady Miya

PostSubject: Re: Shared Flame review response (FF.net)   Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 9:56 am

Chapter 47

Aly89:
Quote :
I like this story, and if it were not for some structural issues (such
as redundant and colloquial phrases) I would absolutely love this story.

I feel as though it is unnecessarily long, despite the intermezzo splitting
parts one and two. I felt with some really strong re-editing you could have
turned this tale into a tearjerker.

Yet I still like it, and found it enjoyable. Good job!

I'm glad you like the story! But well, I'm not a native speaker, so I have no idea what you are referring too when it comes to the redundant and colloquial phrases. You are welcome to come with an example so I can improve!

As to the length of the story, eh, this is fanfiction, not a book. I realise this would be unnecessary long for a book, and of course it would have to be edited if I were actually to publish this (which I of course can't since it's fanfiction). But fanfiction live on different premisses than ordinary books. If anything, you should compare this to a soap opera more than a book, that's what I do.

But glad you found it enjoyable regardless! Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Hanna:
Quote :
Best chapter so far!

Yay! Glad you think so! Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Dy:
Quote :
I hope it's a boy! Although, really, with two girls, the chance is bad.
More chance of half-snake.

Yeah, as you can see in the final chapter... no boys for the Granger-Foster household. Not that I can see why they would want a boy more than a girl Wink And well, with Voldemort as their father, I think they are all half-snakes! Haha, thanks for reading and reviewing!

AFF:
Laura:

Quote :
Oh my god, she's pregnant again, that's so romantic!!! Please let it be a boy!! Very Happy I love this story; I've followed it since the beginning and I can't believe it's almost over!!

Haha, yes, indeed she is pregnant, but I'm not sure she agrees that it's that romantic Wink But you'll find out the gender of the child in the next chapter! I'm glad you have enjoyed this story for so long, and yeah, I can't believe it's over now!!! *cries* But I hope you have enjoyed this as much as I hvae! Thanks for reading and reviewing!
Back to top Go down
Lady Miya
Dictator of Smut
Dictator of Smut
Lady Miya

PostSubject: Re: Shared Flame review response (FF.net)   Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 7:15 am

Epilogue:

trivia:
Quote :
the most creative story involving V/HG i've ever read..and i think i've
read them all

Thank you Very Happy I'm glad you enjoyed it so much, and well... I do like to think of impossible ways for the two of them to be together Wink Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Breagha:
Quote :
This story really affected me. Seeing as some of its main themes are
regarding struggle and pain I could relate (my bend is suffering from
depression). I didn't know that you also were suffering and I am glad that
writing this story helped you as I am sure it will and has already helped
others who have read it. I admire you for being able to write such a good
story despite having personal issues.

Wow, thank you. If my story can help anyone get through their problems, or at least brighten their life a bit, than I'm happy and humbled. I was very depressed when I began this story, so I think that may be why there are so many dark themes in this story, but after half a year or so, I got out of it again, and this story really helped me a lot. Than there have been other sufferings as well, but I'm glad you could relate. And thank you, writing is my escape from reality, so it has really helped me a lot. Thank you for reading and reviewing.

sara:
Quote :
Brilliant characters and plot!
Yay! Glad you liked it so much, I had a lot of fun developing both the characters and the plot Smile Thanks for reading and reviewing

Dy:
Quote :
Well, it's a nice place for an ending. Succinct anyway. I'm glad you
finished it in the end, and I enjoyed reading it.

Ah, the hard part of these stories is where you are going to end it, so I'm glad you liked the way it ended Smile It could go on forever otherwise... But yes, I always finish my fics, even if it can take some time Wink Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Anon1
Quote :
I remember when I began reading this story(about a year or so ago) I was
really into this pairing, and this story was a wonderful fit for my tastes.
It's been fun. There were times when I wasn't sure you see going to finish
this story, and times when I almost completely forgot about it. Overtime my
tastes shifted more towards various animes and this was one of the few fanfics
I'd read for this book. I must admit, there were also times when I thought
about unfollowing this fanfic, but somehow every time I thought of doing this
you managed to pull me back in. To put it simply, this story is way too
addicting for it's own good. xD Now that it's all over it reminds me

Mehehe, yes, that's me, always dragging people back into the Volmione-addiction Wink But I'm glad you did finish it at the end, and that I managed to keep your interest! I've also changed my taste in fanfiction a lot, and I hardly read Volmione/Tomione nowdays... I just enjoy writing it! But you needn't fear, I always finish my fics, one way or another, but it can take some time... Oh well, now it's over and I'm glad you liked it! Thanks for reading and reviewing!

ouiplanete:
Quote :
Wow! I can't believe its over! I am very excited it had such a
great ending! You did a fabolous job!

I can't believe it's over either! But ah, that's life... all great things come to and end, in the end Wink I'm glad you like the ending, and thank you! I try my best Smile Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Anon2
Quote :
Mylady, thank you for the story.

*bows* you are most welcome! Thanks for reading and reviewing.

Anon3
Quote :
Love the dynamics between V & his grown up children!
Congratulations on completing your story (and your masters)!

I'm glad you liked the dynamics Very Happy It was really fun to write... of course they wouldn't just follow his wishes, they are his children after all Wink And thank you! *hugs masters degree* Thanks for reading and reviewing!
Back to top Go down
Lady Miya
Dictator of Smut
Dictator of Smut
Lady Miya

PostSubject: Re: Shared Flame review response (FF.net)   Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 7:21 am

Epilogue AFF:

Allie:

Quote :
New kid’s name is Sofia? XD

“Voldemort scoffed. “People are just too prudish.””
Isn’t that the truth XD

“She had basically pushed him out the door. Voldemort had later found out that Hermione had known about it for months, and not told him about it. His family clearly didn’t trust him to keep his temper.”
I wonder why` *gets crucio’d*

Haha, yes... who would have guessed his family had found out about his temper? *gets crucio'd as well*

Quote :
It was kind of obvious that Althea and Voldemort’s relationship wouldn’t be the best after she was done. So I’m not surprised. Had he had some feelings, it must have stung that she wouldn’t write to him XD

So out of the three Alexandra was Daddy’s little girl? XD From the little we knew of Sofia and the info we definitely know of Alexandra, that wouldn’t be a surprise either. I mean, if we just looked at the way Voldemort reacted when Alexandra was finally born… and she wasn’t as freaked out at Voldemort being Voldemort, but that may have been her age.
Then again… maybe not XD LOL at the “Rebecca” turned “Kingsley”, and the different speech. Hahahaha! XD I think I’ll leave for a moment to ward off this place.
Okay. She is, but in a different way. Slytherins. XD
I like the way that all three of them have a different sort of relationship to Voldemort, well done, Miya Smile

Thank you! Well, I thought that with such colourful parents, the girls were doomed to develop quite unique personalities as well, even if I'm sure there are some ways they are the same. They do seem to care about each other quite a bit, after all. But yeah, Alexandra was the sneaky Slytherin, using her father to get into the MInistry position and then just run him over with her own agenda XD No wonder Voldemort is pissed... but I think Hermione will get him on better thoughts soon.

Quote :
Anyway, moving on…

““Excuse me.” A young waiter came up to them. “Miss Granger-Foster wishes you to join her in the study one floor up. May I show you the way?””
Oh fuck… They have been up to something. Both girls, I can sense it.

Again… Maybe not XD Aww… that was a surprise. But I’m ecstatic now!
““Alex knew, too?” Voldemort growled. Of all his daughters, he had never expected Alexandra to betray him. She was the good daughter! Then again, she had changed the speech. Clearly, he had underestimated her.”
Our poor Dark Lord. Left in the dark? XD
I’m snorting so hard at this turn of events XD GO ALEX!

Okay, I do feel a little bad for him though, that’s gotta hurt, even for him.

You know what a perfect Tomione ending is?
“Let’s fuck” XD

Seriously, so much respect, Miya! *hugs*
It was fantastic!

Keep fighting on, dear *hugs*

- Allie

Haha, yes, poor Voldemort doesn't like to be kept in the dark about things. I think he will keep a much closer eye on his daughters from now on. They will rue the day they screwed him over XD (Or at least he will try. No doubt Hermione will anticipating and slap him at the back of his head).

Aw, thank you, dear! And thanks for reading and reviewing!!! Will keep on fighting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lady Miya
Dictator of Smut
Dictator of Smut
Lady Miya

PostSubject: Re: Shared Flame review response (FF.net)   Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:20 pm

AFF.net

Amber French:
Quote :

I loved it and I hope that you do another long fic with Voldemort and Hermione Smile

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it so much, and I must admit that I am writing on a new Hermione and Tom fic, but it won't be as long as Shared Flame... maybe 100k words, but not sure XD But I hope you'll like it as well! Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Back to top Go down
Lady Miya
Dictator of Smut
Dictator of Smut
Lady Miya

PostSubject: Re: Shared Flame review response (FF.net)   Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:20 pm

FF

Anon:
Quote :
Great story. I almost gave up on it towards the middle cause I thought voldemort was really mean lol (obviously), but I stuck by it... And it was really good. I was kind of hoping that he would die at the end though... Like get himself killed for hermione or something. To say- oh my god, I guess I can love. But even so, well done Smile

I'm glad you liked even when you stuck through it! And well, I do try to keep my characters in character and Voldemort is very mean XD So it's not just something you thought Wink Haha, well, with their Shared Flame, him dying would mean that Hermione would die too, so that would probably be quite stupid of him, if he did it to save her... but yeah, in my stories, Voldemort can rarely love, since he can't in canon, and I think it would take something very magical for him to be able to do it. But thankfully, you can have really smutty smut either way Wink So thanks for reading and reviewing!
Back to top Go down
Lady Miya
Dictator of Smut
Dictator of Smut
Lady Miya

PostSubject: Re: Shared Flame review response (FF.net)   Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 7:57 am

Epilogue

nina sakurai:
Quote :
I love you forever.
ive been a entire week reading it like crazy, im jusjjust so sad that it had ended.

Aw, thank you so much <3 And yes, it's always sad when stories come to an end. But I'm glad I managed to entertain you for a week at least! Thanks for reading and reviewing and I hope you like my other stories!

Quote :
:I love this fic! LOL it was hilarious seeing Voldie bested by his own daughters

Haha, I'm glad you liked the story! Hehe, and of course, if anyone could best Voldemort, it is the kids he has trained Wink Thanks for reading and reviewing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shared Flame review response (FF.net)   Shared Flame review response (FF.net) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shared Flame review response (FF.net)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2