Gutter City Tomione Convention
You're not logged in! Please be reminded that there are certain forums that you cannot access until you have logged in.

Please take note that should you sign up, intros are mandatory. If an intro is not posted within 5 days after signing up, we reserve the right to ban you.

Gutter City Tomione Convention

Where supporters of Tomione congregate.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the Gutter City Tomione Convention! Please sign up to view more forums.
Please take note: Introductions are now MANDATORY.
Remember to add a nickname if you don't want to be known as "Newbie" Wink.
Check out our "Challenges" section for different ways to earn Dark Marks!
Latest topics
» Review reply Serpent of the World
by Lady Miya Yesterday at 5:31 pm

» New Dark Mark Ranks
by Nerys Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:04 am

» '15 Spring Writing Contest
by tellmesomethingnew Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:08 pm

» Shared Flame review response (FF.net)
by Lady Miya Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:57 am

» Admin and Mods Announcement
by tellmesomethingnew Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:55 pm

» Entwined (FFnet version) reviews replies.
by Serpent In Red Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:58 am

» Prisms of Darkness (FF.net version) Review replies
by Serpent In Red Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:30 am

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 192 registered users
The newest registered user is ynzoraz

Our users have posted a total of 28728 messages in 897 subjects
Affiliates
ButtonGenerator.com

Prisms of Darkness (FF.net version) Review replies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Serpent In Red
The Troll Empress and Master of Sappiness

PostSubject: Prisms of Darkness (FF.net version) Review replies   Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:43 am

This is where I'll leave the review replies to the anonymous reviews on "Prisms of Darkness."

If you have any questions or objections to anything I say here, please feel free to post a reply.

PostSubject: Re: Prisms of Darkness (FF.net version) Review replies   Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:06 pm

Chapter 9

Review reply to Guest

Guest wrote:
what is AFF?

AFF stands for the website, Adultfanfiction.net. Please take note that the first time you click on a link leading to that site, you'll be taken to an age verification webpage where it will be your responsibility to answer truthfully. If you are under the legal age of your country, please refrain from clicking on the link.

Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Review reply to jessica henry

jessica henry wrote:
update soon Smile

I'll try to update as soon as I can. Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Review reply to Guest

Guest wrote:
Please continue this! The plot is amazing and the suspense in the last chapter was really strong. Please?

Sorry for the long wait! I was spending more time on "Somewhere in Time" since I wanted to finish one of my ongoing fics (the list was getting too long), which was why I haven't updated on this one. The next chapter should be up soon. Thanks for the compliments, reading, and reviewing!

PostSubject: Re: Prisms of Darkness (FF.net version) Review replies   Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:45 am

Chapter 10

Review reply to peacock33

peacock33 wrote:
So excited to see an update. I wonder what is going to happen with Hermione now! She was definitely pushed to her last limit so it will be interesting to see if she'll be able to kill or get revenge on the Dark Lord.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Hm, daring suggestion there, peacock, very daring. The Dark Lord will not be very pleased about people plotting for or supporting plans for his death. Or for that matter, any mentions of revenge against his mighty persona. May Serp suggest for you to hide in a heavily warded bunker like she is currently doing now, too? (Yes, Serp knows that the Dark Lord may not be very pleased with what Serp has in mind, so she is now in hiding, too.)

And talking in third person is completely normal after writing too much from the Dark Lord's perspective, I assure you. Wink

Review reply to Guest

Guest wrote:
Wow! Great & surprising ending!

Thanks for the compliment, reading, and reviewing!

Review reply to Guest

Guest wrote:
You came back!

Well, I never quite left - I doubt the Dark Lord would be very pleased if I left the ship for good. Wink

PostSubject: Re: Prisms of Darkness (FF.net version) Review replies   Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:32 am

Chapter 10

Review reply to Lola

Lola wrote:
Amazing! can't wait to read more I was so excited when I realised you'd begun another story. Looking forward to the next update!

Thanks for the compliment! I hope you'll enjoy future chapters of this story, too. XD

I don't think Tomione fans can really escape the Tomione abyss once they fall into it. Wink

Thanks for the compliments again, and thanks for reading and reviewing!

Review reply to Swiftielove

Swiftielove wrote:
Okay, good chapter. I'm wondering whether Hermione's end goal is to be free, or for others to be free.

Thanks for the compliment! Well, I don't want to give a lot away, but as of right now, I can only say that Hermione's going through some trouble of her own, so she needs the time away from things. Smile

Quote :
Why isn't Voldemort putting up more of a defense?

Because ... he's a total arse who thinks that he has everything under control.

The Dark Lord: Serp, what is this I read?

Serp: My Lord, erm ... it wa-wasn't me typing it was RoAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

*many hours later*

Quote :
IMPATIENTLY AWAITING THE NEXT CHAPTER

Thanks for reading and reviewing, and I hope you find future chapters to your liking as well!

Review reply to Guest

Guest wrote:
Awesome work! I can always count on you for awesome fics.Smile

Aww, thanks for the compliment! blush  I hope you'll find future chapters enjoyable, too!

Review reply to voorpret

voorpret wrote:
That was a fantastic chapter! Wow!

Thanks for the compliment, reading, and reviewing!

PostSubject: Re: Prisms of Darkness (FF.net version) Review replies   Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:43 am

Chapter 11

Review reply to Guest

Guest wrote:
Wow! That was an amazing chapter! I loved the time skip, and very cool that they moved to Hong Kong. I'm glad Hermione successfully restored her parents' memories. You've left me intrigued about what will happen next with Lucius...

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the chapter! Yeah, I figured Hermione needs to move as far away as she could to a place where things aren't exactly under Voldemort's control and where he would least expect her to be, and from the "insider's info" she has, Hong Kong is still free from his clutches, so Hong Kong it is. XDDD

I have to admit that I was glad that she found her parents, too. She really does deserve a bit of happiness after all the toil I've thrown her through, eh? hiding behind the so

Hopefully, you'll find future chapters enjoyable, too, and thanks for the compliment, reading, and reviewing!

PostSubject: Re: Prisms of Darkness (FF.net version) Review replies   Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:30 am

Chapter 12

Review reply to lena

lena wrote:
I love your work and thank you for updating...

Thanks! I'm glad to hear that you enjoy the story so far. Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Review reply to Guest

Guest wrote:
Update soon please!

I'll try to update as soon as I can. Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Review reply to Mary

Mary wrote:
Thank you for the update! Loved it!

Glad to hear you enjoyed the chapter!

Quote :
5 years...that's a long time. And Tommy didn't pay Hermione a visit? Not even once? Wow, what a self-restraint Smile Anyway, can't wait for the new chapter, and some lemons maybe)

Haha, yep, five years. Very Happy And nope, no visit, though it's not like he didn't try hiding behind the so . I don't want to give too much away, since there should be a Voldemort POV soon. Hopefully, you'll find future chapters enjoyable, too.

Review reply to lena

lena wrote:
I love Somewhere In Time and now this (_). Please keep on writing, you're a wonderful writer.

Thanks for the compliments! I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying my stories so far. Smile I hope that you'll like my future works, too. Smile Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Review reply to Regina Winter

Regina Winter wrote:
I really like this story and hope you update soon. I just want to point out Hermione is about 29 years old or about 30 depending on how long Bellatrix kept her in the second chapter. Just a little observation. Smile

Thanks! I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the story so far Smile. Oh! That's a cool observation. *is ashamed that she'd never taken note of that before*

Thanks for reading and reviewing, and I hope you'll enjoy future chapters, too!

Prisms of Darkness (FF.net version) Review replies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1