Gutter City Tomione Convention
You're not logged in! Please be reminded that there are certain forums that you cannot access until you have logged in.

Please take note that should you sign up, intros are mandatory. If an intro is not posted within 5 days after signing up, we reserve the right to ban you.
You're not logged in! Please be reminded that there are certain forums that you cannot access until you have logged in.

Please take note that should you sign up, intros are mandatory. If an intro is not posted within 5 days after signing up, we reserve the right to ban you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Tomione fans congregate.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» New and old friends.
New and old friends. Icon_minitimeby Nerys Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:02 pm

» New Dark Mark Ranks
New and old friends. Icon_minitimeby Nerys Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:16 am

» Regarding the forum.
New and old friends. Icon_minitimeby Andante Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:26 pm

» Update on the recent drama
New and old friends. Icon_minitimeby Nerys Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:09 am

» Virus alert
New and old friends. Icon_minitimeby me-ladie Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:43 am

» Review reply Serpent of the World
New and old friends. Icon_minitimeby Lady Miya Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:33 pm

» Shared Flame review response (FF.net)
New and old friends. Icon_minitimeby Lady Miya Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:57 am

Top posters
Nerys (4408)
New and old friends. Poll_leftNew and old friends. Poll_centerNew and old friends. Poll_right 
Alassea Riddle (2692)
New and old friends. Poll_leftNew and old friends. Poll_centerNew and old friends. Poll_right 
Quoteaholic (2471)
Lady Miya (2469)
TwistedTale (2084)
Winterblume (1654)
ozzymandius (1636)
Serpent In Red (1566)
brightneeBee (1097)
Shan84 (878)
Keywords
birthday Tomione Somewhere time fiennes

New and old friends.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Serpent In Red
The Troll Empress and Master of Sappiness
The Troll Empress and Master of Sappiness
Serpent In Red

New and old friends. Empty
PostSubject: New and old friends.   New and old friends. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 4:45 am

Hi all! As most of you already know, many of us already migrated either to Tumblr or Discord, which is why the forum is pretty much dead nowadays. However, I notice that there are still people visiting the forum every once in a while, so even though I've stepped down from the admin position for a while, I've decided to post this announcement. If any of you want to join us on Tumblr, you'll find many of us lurking on the Tomione tag. If you want to join us on Discord, there are two different channels that are dedicated to Tomione.

Mud and Blood

The other Tomione Discord's invite expires everyday, so if any of you want to join there, feel free to search me out on Discord or on Tumblr. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://tomioneconvention.forumotion.com
NovemberRiddle

NovemberRiddle

PostSubject: Reddit Tomione   New and old friends. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2019 3:32 pm

I noticed Reddit was started as well [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hopefully, it will take off
(I am mostly keeping my fingers crossed as I find Discord messy and hard to use)
Back to top Go down
Nerys
Loki'd
Loki'd
Nerys

PostSubject: Re: New and old friends.   New and old friends. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 12:02 pm

I've finally found a way to access this forum again and have closed it to all new members. I would delete it if I could, but that's not accesible on my admin panel (only the founder can). So beware that any and all emails from this forum might not be secure since no one is truly monitoring anymore and there's a lot of spam in my inbox as well.

Join us at mud and blood on discord. See above post by Serp.
Back to top Go down
http://true-tomiones.livejournal.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New and old friends.   New and old friends. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New and old friends.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gutter City Tomione Convention :: General :: Rules and Announcements-
Jump to: