Gutter City Tomione Convention
You're not logged in! Please be reminded that there are certain forums that you cannot access until you have logged in.

Please take note that should you sign up, intros are mandatory. If an intro is not posted within 5 days after signing up, we reserve the right to ban you.
You're not logged in! Please be reminded that there are certain forums that you cannot access until you have logged in.

Please take note that should you sign up, intros are mandatory. If an intro is not posted within 5 days after signing up, we reserve the right to ban you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Tomione fans congregate.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» New and old friends.
Review replies from Lady Miya Icon_minitimeby Nerys Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:02 pm

» New Dark Mark Ranks
Review replies from Lady Miya Icon_minitimeby Nerys Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:16 am

» Regarding the forum.
Review replies from Lady Miya Icon_minitimeby Andante Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:26 pm

» Update on the recent drama
Review replies from Lady Miya Icon_minitimeby Nerys Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:09 am

» Virus alert
Review replies from Lady Miya Icon_minitimeby me-ladie Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:43 am

» Review reply Serpent of the World
Review replies from Lady Miya Icon_minitimeby Lady Miya Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:33 pm

» Shared Flame review response (FF.net)
Review replies from Lady Miya Icon_minitimeby Lady Miya Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:57 am

Top posters
Nerys (4408)
Review replies from Lady Miya Poll_leftReview replies from Lady Miya Poll_centerReview replies from Lady Miya Poll_right 
Alassea Riddle (2692)
Review replies from Lady Miya Poll_leftReview replies from Lady Miya Poll_centerReview replies from Lady Miya Poll_right 
Quoteaholic (2471)
Lady Miya (2469)
TwistedTale (2084)
Winterblume (1654)
ozzymandius (1636)
Serpent In Red (1566)
brightneeBee (1097)
Shan84 (878)
Keywords
time Somewhere Tomione birthday fiennes

Review replies from Lady Miya

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Miya
Dictator of Smut
Dictator of Smut
Lady Miya

Review replies from Lady Miya Empty
PostSubject: Review replies from Lady Miya   Review replies from Lady Miya Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:56 am

Story: The Proposal
Chapter: 1. Chapter 1

Quote :
Very, very well written and so realistic. I can completely see this
happening. One of the best fics I've read on this sight, and I can promise
you, that's saying something.

I'm glad you enjoyed the story and found it realistic! And wow, that's a great compliment! I have seen some awesome stories on FF as well, so thank you! And thanks for reading and reviewing!
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/TeaLadyMiya
Lady Miya
Dictator of Smut
Dictator of Smut
Lady Miya

PostSubject: Re: Review replies from Lady Miya   Review replies from Lady Miya Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:16 pm

Story: Atlantis, An Adventure
Chapter: 27. Epilogue

Quote :

spent all day reading this story! it was simply amazing!
thank you so much for a brilliant read!

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed Atlantis so much Smile I enjoyed writing it very much, so I'm glad to hear others have enjoyed reading it.
Back to top Go down
Lady Miya
Dictator of Smut
Dictator of Smut
Lady Miya

PostSubject: Re: Review replies from Lady Miya   Review replies from Lady Miya Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:55 pm

Atlantis, An Adventure

Bee:
Quote :
This was the second story I ready by you!!!! I love love love it! I can only aspire to be as wonderful at writing Tom-Volmione as you!!!!

My Fair Mudblood

Bee:
Quote :
Another, amazing fic!!!
I have this bookmarked forever! XD
Unique idea, excellent execution of storyline, and it's no wonder why you are the Dictator of Smut!

Hugs!!!!

The Contract

Bee:
Quote :
ugh, finally, I have finished reading my list of stories. And now, here come the reviews in mass send. XD

Very, very nice, Miya. I really liked the fruition of the plot! Smut, as always, was great! The story was well-written, and structured wonderfully!!!!

Wow, thanks for all the kind words! So sorry it took me so long to reply to them. But I'm very happy you found and enjoyed all my fics so much. I do try to keep them original from each other, but it seemed that the thing people like the most (the smut) is quite similar in all stories XD But I do have to keep up my name of Dictator of Smut.
Back to top Go down
Lady Miya
Dictator of Smut
Dictator of Smut
Lady Miya

PostSubject: Re: Review replies from Lady Miya   Review replies from Lady Miya Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:51 pm

Story: Switched

?
Quote :
sequel to this story please thank you

The audience is never satisfied Sad

NS:

Quote :
That was absolutely brilliant. Nerys and Miya are a lovely pair.

Nerys, don't shun Snapione (or 'Grape,' as I refer to it). Some of the best
fics are for that couple, believe me!

Thank you both for writing! Well done as always.

Yes, we are very lovely Smile We have lovelyness coming out of our *Nerys slaps hand over Miya's mouth*.

Aaaanyway. We are glad you are liking the story so much! And nooo, Nerys should not shun Snapione so much, Miya completely agrees *Nerys looks as if she wants to slap Miya again*. HAHAHAHAHA, Grape. Lovely name Wink And you are most welcome for the story, thank you very much for reading and reviewing!

aina.akkarin

Quote :
Nice story,
one just has to feel sorry for Voldi having to suffer through his / her period
for the rest of
his live... that is if he doesn't find a loophole in Hermione's plan

Guess we'll never know, though Smile

We are glad you like it Smile And aaaw, don't feel sorry for Voldy. If anyone deserve it, it's him... hiding behind the so And yeah, who knows what the future has in store. The fun part is to hand out enough clues to have people figuring out themselves what is going to happen Wink But yeah, we'll see if this every gets a sequel or not. No promises!

?
Quote :
this is funny. and it's obvious Voldemort knew nothing about contingency plan
Smile

Haha, nope, doesn't seem like Voldemort have a clue about what it is Wink You really think he would have a plan for everything... oh well. We are glad you enjoy it! Thanks for reading and reviewing!

?
Quote :
That was one of the best fic's I've read Very Happy I thoroughly enjoyed Voldemort
scream "Nothing? NOTHING! I gave you my virginity!" as well as his experience
with the tampon and period pains.
Great plot and well written story! Thank you!

Ooooh, we are happy you enjoyed the fic so much!!! And we just felt like it was about time Voldemort had to chance to experience pain not even he can administer... oh, the revenge is sweet... Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Back to top Go down
Nerys
Loki'd
Loki'd
Nerys

PostSubject: Re: Review replies from Lady Miya   Review replies from Lady Miya Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:57 pm

Lady Miya wrote:
Story: Switched

NS:

Quote :
Nerys, don't shun Snapione (or 'Grape,' as I refer to it). Some of the best
fics are for that couple, believe me!

And nooo, Nerys should not shun Snapione so much, Miya completely agrees *Nerys looks as if she wants to slap Miya again*.

No, not at all. *sickenly sweet smile* I'd never slap Miya over her silly delusions. yeah right And I don't shun Snapione, I annihilate it.

Me, read Snapione ... no way soapbox curses

It's actually funny you call it Grape, since I don't like grapes either. Very fitting. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://true-tomiones.livejournal.com/
Lady Miya
Dictator of Smut
Dictator of Smut
Lady Miya

PostSubject: Re: Review replies from Lady Miya   Review replies from Lady Miya Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:34 am

Story: Atlantis, An Adventure
Chapter: 27. Epilogue

1CharmedPhoenix:

Quote :
It was a really good story. I liked the ending especially
because at least Voldemort is no longer causing the Wizarding world so much
trouble, all the while Hermione and he get their happily ever after. It was
well written, creative, and I really enjoyed it.

I'm glad you liked it so much! I really liked writing that story, even though it's not my most popular one. There was just so much adventure to be had ^^ But yeah, Voldemort is slowing down his trouble causing... but since he is immortal, who knows what will happen later on... although, you'll have to think that out yourself! Thanks for reading and reviewing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Review replies from Lady Miya   Review replies from Lady Miya Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Review replies from Lady Miya
Page 1 of 1