Gutter City Tomione Convention
You're not logged in! Please be reminded that there are certain forums that you cannot access until you have logged in.

Please take note that should you sign up, intros are mandatory. If an intro is not posted within 5 days after signing up, we reserve the right to ban you.

Gutter City Tomione Convention

A place where Tomione fans congregate.
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» New Dark Mark Ranks
by Nerys Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:16 am

» Regarding the forum.
by Andante Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:26 pm

» Update on the recent drama
by Nerys Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:09 am

» Virus alert
by me-ladie Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:43 am

» Review reply Serpent of the World
by Lady Miya Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:33 pm

» Shared Flame review response (FF.net)
by Lady Miya Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:57 am

» Admin and Mods Announcement
by tellmesomethingnew Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:55 pm

Top posters
Nerys (4396)
 
Alassea Riddle (2688)
 
Quoteaholic (2471)
 
Lady Miya (2465)
 
TwistedTale (2084)
 
Winterblume (1654)
 
ozzymandius (1636)
 
Serpent In Red (1561)
 
brightneeBee (1097)
 
Shan84 (878)
 
Keywords
members rants Coulson post rant manipulation twitter somewhere tumblr confessions santa birthday fanfiction mulan time secret Christian wrong drama choices smut word tomione mortal voldemort chat

Share | 
 

 New Dark Mark Ranks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nerys
Loki'd
Loki'd
avatar

Posts : 4396
Join date : 2012-02-24
Age : 45
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: New Dark Mark Ranks   Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:57 am

So, we're going to give out Dark Marks based on participation in official forum challenges/exchanges. Every three times you've participated, you receive another dark mark.

Right now the following people have participated (not counting those who have dark marks based on other status):

Quotaholic 4x
y3llowdaisi3s 2x (story for ten prompt challenge counts, too)
TwistedTale 2x (story for ten prompt challenge counts, too)
Relentless 2x (pinch-hitting counts, too)
BeNeRre 1x
Fourdoornightclub 1x
Star-Hugger 1x
Queenruby2002 2x (story for ten prompt challenge counts, too)
BrightneeBee 6x
LadyKaliska 1x
Montley 1x
Mariico 4x (including joined SS Loki-HG-TR-OC gift story)
Doorstepofdoom 4x (pinch-hitting counts as well, and includes joined SS gift story)
The Revenant 1x
Winterblume 2x (Yes, I'm counting the surprise fic)
turningbackthetimeturner 1x

The recent "help a writer" challenge will start counting once it's finished.

This means that Reine, Mari, and Doom each get one Dark Mark now, and Bee is already on two.

If anyone is missing themselves, or think I gave them the wrong number of challenges participated, please let me know.

_________________
I haven't failed. I've succeeded in finding 1,000 methods that don't work.


Last edited by Nerys on Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://true-tomiones.livejournal.com/
Nerys
Loki'd
Loki'd
avatar

Posts : 4396
Join date : 2012-02-24
Age : 45
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New Dark Mark Ranks   Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:04 am

Okay, I forgot about the two official forum drabble challenges.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Since they're drabbles, ten of them will consist of a new Dark Mark.

Current count (17-7-2013):
ISH 1x
Winterblume 2x
TwistedTale 6x
Mariico 3x
rynthewin 1x
Quoteaholic 10x (one more for you then, Reine)
y3llowdaisi3s 1x
thethirdlittlepig 2x
TomTiddle 1x
BeNeRre 2x
M.V. Avery 2x
fourdoornightclub 1x
Queenruby2002  2x
Abraxas Malfoy 1x

_________________
I haven't failed. I've succeeded in finding 1,000 methods that don't work.


Last edited by Nerys on Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://true-tomiones.livejournal.com/
TwistedTale
Badger Buddy
Badger Buddy
avatar

Posts : 2084
Join date : 2012-09-10
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere cold

PostSubject: Re: New Dark Mark Ranks   Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:18 pm

*glances left and right* I see no Dark Marks under my name....
Back to top Go down
Nerys
Loki'd
Loki'd
avatar

Posts : 4396
Join date : 2012-02-24
Age : 45
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New Dark Mark Ranks   Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:59 am

TwistedTale wrote:
*glances left and right* I see no Dark Marks under my name....

I counted two participations: one fic for the prompt challenge and one exchange fic (and three of these for challenges/exchanges gives one dark mark).

And I counted 6 drabbles (you need 10 to get one dark mark).

If I missed something, just let me know.

_________________
I haven't failed. I've succeeded in finding 1,000 methods that don't work.
Back to top Go down
http://true-tomiones.livejournal.com/
Relentless
Voted Witch Weekly's Nicest Slytherin
Voted Witch Weekly's Nicest Slytherin
avatar

Posts : 401
Join date : 2012-10-27
Age : 36
Location : U.S.

PostSubject: Re: New Dark Mark Ranks   Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:41 am

So once the "help a writer challenge" is over I will receive a Dark Mark? Yay!!!!cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

I miss the dark marks. I cannot wait to get one. Thanks Nerys!
Back to top Go down
TwistedTale
Badger Buddy
Badger Buddy
avatar

Posts : 2084
Join date : 2012-09-10
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere cold

PostSubject: Re: New Dark Mark Ranks   Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:44 pm

Nerys wrote:
TwistedTale wrote:
*glances left and right* I see no Dark Marks under my name....

I counted two participations: one fic for the prompt challenge and one exchange fic (and three of these for challenges/exchanges gives one dark mark).

And I counted 6 drabbles (you need 10 to get one dark mark).

If I missed something, just let me know.  

Oh! I feel silly now. I didn't know how they were being added up. *slinks away* Imma go blush in my corner now.
Back to top Go down
Nerys
Loki'd
Loki'd
avatar

Posts : 4396
Join date : 2012-02-24
Age : 45
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New Dark Mark Ranks   Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:19 pm

TwistedTale wrote:
Nerys wrote:
TwistedTale wrote:
*glances left and right* I see no Dark Marks under my name....

I counted two participations: one fic for the prompt challenge and one exchange fic (and three of these for challenges/exchanges gives one dark mark).

And I counted 6 drabbles (you need 10 to get one dark mark).

If I missed something, just let me know.  

Oh! I feel silly now. I didn't know how they were being added up. *slinks away* Imma go blush in my corner now.

Tale, one more story for your prompt challenge and you're on three, meaning you'd get a dark mark.

_________________
I haven't failed. I've succeeded in finding 1,000 methods that don't work.
Back to top Go down
http://true-tomiones.livejournal.com/
TwistedTale
Badger Buddy
Badger Buddy
avatar

Posts : 2084
Join date : 2012-09-10
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere cold

PostSubject: Re: New Dark Mark Ranks   Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:07 pm

LOL That is actually what I was doing. Great minds and all that.
Back to top Go down
Nerys
Loki'd
Loki'd
avatar

Posts : 4396
Join date : 2012-02-24
Age : 45
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New Dark Mark Ranks   Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:07 am

Nerys wrote:
So, we're going to give out Dark Marks based on participation in official forum challenges/exchanges. Every three times you've participated, you receive another dark mark.

Right now the following people have participated (not counting those who have dark marks based on other status):

Quotaholic 4x
y3llowdaisi3s 2x (story for ten prompt challenge counts, too)
TwistedTale 2x (story for ten prompt challenge counts, too)
Relentless 2x (pinch-hitting counts, too)
BeNeRre 1x
Fourdoornightclub 1x
Star-Hugger 1x
Queenruby2002 2x (story for ten prompt challenge counts, too)
BrightneeBee 6x
LadyKaliska 1x
Montley 1x
Mariico 4x (including joined SS Loki-HG-TR-OC gift story)
Doorstepofdoom 4x (pinch-hitting counts as well, and includes joined SS gift story)
The Revenant 1x
Winterblume 2x (Yes, I'm counting the surprise fic)
turningbackthetimeturner 1x

The recent "help a writer" challenge will start counting once it's finished.

This means that Reine, Mari, and Doom each get one Dark Mark now, and Bee is already on two.

Okay, I forgot about the two official forum drabble challenges.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Since they're drabbles, ten of them will consist of a new Dark Mark.

Current count (17-7-2013):
ISH 1x
Winterblume 2x
TwistedTale 6x
Mariico 3x
rynthewin 1x
Quoteaholic 10x (one more for you then, Reine)
y3llowdaisi3s 1x
thethirdlittlepig 2x
TomTiddle 1x
BeNeRre 2x
M.V. Avery 2x
fourdoornightclub 1x
Queenruby2002 2x
Abraxas Malfoy 1x

Redbarnus participated in the "Everybody Poops Challenge". 1x (in the first category)


_________________
I haven't failed. I've succeeded in finding 1,000 methods that don't work.
Back to top Go down
http://true-tomiones.livejournal.com/
Nerys
Loki'd
Loki'd
avatar

Posts : 4396
Join date : 2012-02-24
Age : 45
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New Dark Mark Ranks   Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:36 pm

Nerys wrote:
Nerys wrote:
So, we're going to give out Dark Marks based on participation in official forum challenges/exchanges. Every three times you've participated, you receive another dark mark.

Right now the following people have participated (not counting those who have dark marks based on other status):

Quotaholic 4x
y3llowdaisi3s 2x (story for ten prompt challenge counts, too)
TwistedTale 2x (story for ten prompt challenge counts, too)
Relentless 2x (pinch-hitting counts, too)
BeNeRre 1x
Fourdoornightclub 1x
Star-Hugger 1x
Queenruby2002 2x (story for ten prompt challenge counts, too)
BrightneeBee 6x
LadyKaliska 1x
Montley 1x
Mariico 4x (including joined SS Loki-HG-TR-OC gift story)
Doorstepofdoom 4x (pinch-hitting counts as well, and includes joined SS gift story)
The Revenant 1x
Winterblume 2x (Yes, I'm counting the surprise fic)
turningbackthetimeturner 1x

The recent "help a writer" challenge will start counting once it's finished.

This means that Reine, Mari, and Doom each get one Dark Mark now, and Bee is already on two.

Okay, I forgot about the two official forum drabble challenges.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Since they're drabbles, ten of them will consist of a new Dark Mark.

Current count (17-7-2013):
ISH 1x
Winterblume 2x
TwistedTale 6x
Mariico 3x
rynthewin 1x
Quoteaholic 10x (one more for you then, Reine)
y3llowdaisi3s 1x
thethirdlittlepig 2x
TomTiddle 1x
BeNeRre 2x
M.V. Avery 2x
fourdoornightclub 1x
Queenruby2002  2x
Abraxas Malfoy 1x
Redbarnus participated in the "Everybody Poops Challenge".  1x (in the first category)

22-8-2013

update:

CountessCzan participated in the Everybody Poops Challenge. 1x

Flight of Death participated in the prompt challenge: 2x (one more and you've got a Dark Mark)

Reine (prompt challenge): 1 more -> now 5x in "normal section" (one away from another Dark Mark); 10x in drabble section)

Tale (prompt chal.): 1 more -> now 3x in "normal section" (You got a Dark Mark now, Tale!); (6x drabble section).

_________________
I haven't failed. I've succeeded in finding 1,000 methods that don't work.
Back to top Go down
http://true-tomiones.livejournal.com/
Nerys
Loki'd
Loki'd
avatar

Posts : 4396
Join date : 2012-02-24
Age : 45
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New Dark Mark Ranks   Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:23 pm

Since 1-9-2013:

Quotaholic 5x
y3llowdaisi3s 2x
TwistedTale 3x
Relentless 2x
BeNeRre 1x
Fourdoornightclub 1x
Star-Hugger 1x
Queenruby2002 2x
BrightneeBee 6x
LadyKaliska 1x
Montley 1x
Mariico 4x
Doorstepofdoom 4x
The Revenant 1x
Winterblume 2x
turningbackthetimeturner 1x
Redbarnus 1x
CountessCzan 1x
Flight of Death 2x

For the two official forum Volmione/Tomione drabble challenges (10x = 1 Dark Mark)

ISH 1x
Winterblume 2x
TwistedTale 6x
Mariico 3x
rynthewin 1x
Quoteaholic 10x
y3llowdaisi3s 1x
thethirdlittlepig 2x
TomTiddle 1x
BeNeRre 2x
M.V. Avery 2x
fourdoornightclub 1x
Queenruby2002  2x
Abraxas Malfoy 1x
Andafaith 1x

_________________
I haven't failed. I've succeeded in finding 1,000 methods that don't work.
Back to top Go down
http://true-tomiones.livejournal.com/
Nerys
Loki'd
Loki'd
avatar

Posts : 4396
Join date : 2012-02-24
Age : 45
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New Dark Mark Ranks   Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:06 am

Since 25-9-2013:

Quotaholic 5x
y3llowdaisi3s 2x
TwistedTale 3x
Relentless 2x
BeNeRre 1x
Fourdoornightclub 1x
Star-Hugger 1x
Queenruby2002 2x
BrightneeBee 6x
LadyKaliska 1x
Montley 1x
Mariico 4x
Doorstepofdoom 4x  
The Revenant 1x
Winterblume 2x
turningbackthetimeturner 1x
Redbarnus   1x
CountessCzan  1x
Flight of Death 2x

For the two official forum Volmione/Tomione drabble challenges (10x = 1 Dark Mark)

ISH 1x
Winterblume 2x
TwistedTale 6x
Mariico 3x
rynthewin 1x
Quoteaholic 11x
y3llowdaisi3s 1x
thethirdlittlepig 2x
TomTiddle 1x
BeNeRre 2x
M.V. Avery 2x
fourdoornightclub 1x
Queenruby2002  2x
Abraxas Malfoy 1x
Andafaith 1x
Turningbackthetimeturner 1x
tellmesomethingnew 1x

_________________
I haven't failed. I've succeeded in finding 1,000 methods that don't work.
Back to top Go down
http://true-tomiones.livejournal.com/
tellmesomethingnew
Labyrinth Fanatic
Labyrinth Fanatic
avatar

Posts : 724
Join date : 2013-09-20
Age : 21
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: New Dark Mark Ranks   Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:20 pm

This makes me want to do more challenges. Wish there were more to participate in! muahaha 
Back to top Go down
Nerys
Loki'd
Loki'd
avatar

Posts : 4396
Join date : 2012-02-24
Age : 45
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New Dark Mark Ranks   Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:44 pm

tellmesomethingnew wrote:
This makes me want to do more challenges. Wish there were more to participate in! muahaha 
Well, there are the 10 (and onward) prompt challenges. Here's where you sign up: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Here are the prompts: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There's the "Everybody Poops" Challenge.

The Tomione drabble challenge you've seen already, but there is also a Volmione variation.

And once it's been October 10 the "help a writer" challenge is done, so then there will be a new, bigger challenge/exchange to sign up for.

_________________
I haven't failed. I've succeeded in finding 1,000 methods that don't work.
Back to top Go down
http://true-tomiones.livejournal.com/
Nerys
Loki'd
Loki'd
avatar

Posts : 4396
Join date : 2012-02-24
Age : 45
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New Dark Mark Ranks   Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:31 am

Since 26-9-2013:

"normal" challenges/exchanges: 3x = 1 dark mark

Quotaholic 5x
y3llowdaisi3s 2x
TwistedTale 3x
Relentless 2x
BeNeRre 1x
Fourdoornightclub 1x
Star-Hugger 1x
Queenruby2002 2x
BrightneeBee 6x
LadyKaliska 1x
Montley 1x
Mariico 4x
Doorstepofdoom 4x  
The Revenant 1x
Winterblume 2x
turningbackthetimeturner 1x
Redbarnus   1x
CountessCzan  1x
Flight of Death 2x
tellmesomethingnew  1x

For the two official forum Volmione/Tomione drabble challenges (10x = 1 Dark Mark)

ISH 1x
Winterblume 2x
TwistedTale 6x
Mariico 3x
rynthewin 1x
Quoteaholic 11x
y3llowdaisi3s 1x
thethirdlittlepig 2x
TomTiddle 1x
BeNeRre 2x
M.V. Avery 2x
fourdoornightclub 1x
Queenruby2002  2x
Abraxas Malfoy 1x
Andafaith 1x
Turningbackthetimeturner  1x
tellmesomethingnew   1x

_________________
I haven't failed. I've succeeded in finding 1,000 methods that don't work.
Back to top Go down
http://true-tomiones.livejournal.com/
Nerys
Loki'd
Loki'd
avatar

Posts : 4396
Join date : 2012-02-24
Age : 45
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New Dark Mark Ranks   Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:41 am

Since 11-10-2013:

"normal" challenges/exchanges: 3x = 1 dark mark

Quotaholic 5x
y3llowdaisi3s 2x
TwistedTale 3x
Relentless 2x
BeNeRre 1x
Fourdoornightclub 1x
Star-Hugger 1x
Queenruby2002 2x
BrightneeBee 6x
LadyKaliska 1x
Montley 1x
Mariico 4x
Doorstepofdoom 4x  
The Revenant 1x
Winterblume 3x
turningbackthetimeturner 1x
Redbarnus   1x
CountessCzan  1x
Flight of Death 2x
tellmesomethingnew  1x

For the two official forum Volmione/Tomione drabble challenges (10x = 1 Dark Mark)

ISH 1x
Winterblume 2x
TwistedTale 6x
Mariico 3x
rynthewin 1x
Quoteaholic 11x
y3llowdaisi3s 1x
thethirdlittlepig 2x
TomTiddle 1x
BeNeRre 2x
M.V. Avery 2x
fourdoornightclub 1x
Queenruby2002  2x
Abraxas Malfoy 1x
Andafaith 1x
Turningbackthetimeturner  1x
tellmesomethingnew   2x
LadyKaliska 1x

_________________
I haven't failed. I've succeeded in finding 1,000 methods that don't work.
Back to top Go down
http://true-tomiones.livejournal.com/
TwistedTale
Badger Buddy
Badger Buddy
avatar

Posts : 2084
Join date : 2012-09-10
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere cold

PostSubject: Re: New Dark Mark Ranks   Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:47 am

You missed adding one of mine. For my short story into the count.
Back to top Go down
Nerys
Loki'd
Loki'd
avatar

Posts : 4396
Join date : 2012-02-24
Age : 45
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New Dark Mark Ranks   Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:28 pm

TwistedTale wrote:
You missed adding one of mine. For my short story into the count.
I counted two stories in the prompt challenge for the "weather" series, and one for the last exchange, which makes three.

And I've counted six drabbles of yours in the Tom/Volmione drabble section (quidditch, fireworks, hammock, battle scars, birthday, ink).

So, which short story do you mean?

_________________
I haven't failed. I've succeeded in finding 1,000 methods that don't work.
Back to top Go down
http://true-tomiones.livejournal.com/
TwistedTale
Badger Buddy
Badger Buddy
avatar

Posts : 2084
Join date : 2012-09-10
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere cold

PostSubject: Re: New Dark Mark Ranks   Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:25 pm

Well you said 10 to one mark. And I counted 9 last time and it is still 9. Hmm one is missing somewhere... I will poke around.
Back to top Go down
Nerys
Loki'd
Loki'd
avatar

Posts : 4396
Join date : 2012-02-24
Age : 45
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New Dark Mark Ranks   Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:22 pm

TwistedTale wrote:
Well you said 10 to one mark. And I counted 9 last time and it is still 9. Hmm one is missing somewhere... I will poke around.
I've only counting six drabbles (points to titles above if that helps you out) not nine, and I went through both drabble threads. It's ten drabbles for one dark mark.

The other challenges are counted apart, because the word count is supposed to be higher, so there it's three challenges a dark mark (which is why you've got one dark mark). I'm not adding them together if that's how you came to the total of nine. They're counted apart.

And yes, I count nine in total for all your stories, not ten. Not sure where you hid that additional story then, but when you find it, gimme a link please.

_________________
I haven't failed. I've succeeded in finding 1,000 methods that don't work.
Back to top Go down
http://true-tomiones.livejournal.com/
Nerys
Loki'd
Loki'd
avatar

Posts : 4396
Join date : 2012-02-24
Age : 45
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New Dark Mark Ranks   Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:36 pm

Since 04-01-2014:

"normal" challenges/exchanges: 3x = 1 dark mark

Quotaholic   5x  
y3llowdaisi3s  2x
TwistedTale 5x
Relentless 2x
BeNeRre 1x
Fourdoornightclub 1x
Star-Hugger 1x
Queenruby2002 2x
BrightneeBee 6x
LadyKaliska 1x
Montley 1x
Mariico 4x
Doorstepofdoom 4x  
The Revenant 1x
Winterblume 3x
turningbackthetimeturner 3x  
Redbarnus   1x
CountessCzan  1x
Flight of Death 2x
tellmesomethingnew  3x   (this is including the two stories you wrote for the prompt challenge as itsagrey. If you want to, you can finish said romance prompt challenge under your new name. We'll count the old ones, too, for you to reach the reward you get when you completed ten of them).
Markovia 1x

For the two official forum Volmione/Tomione drabble challenges (10x = 1 Dark Mark)

ISH 1x
Winterblume 3x
TwistedTale 6x
Mariico 3x
rynthewin 1x
Quoteaholic 13x
y3llowdaisi3s 1x
thethirdlittlepig 2x
TomTiddle 1x
BeNeRre 2x
M.V. Avery 2x
fourdoornightclub 1x
Queenruby2002  2x
Abraxas Malfoy 1x
Andafaith 1x
Turningbackthetimeturner  1x
tellmesomethingnew   3x  
LadyKaliska   2x
Markovia 1x


The person(s) who guess the most author-stories correct in the Winter Solstice Challenge will also get a dark mark point. I haven't counted that yet, even though I did already give the authors that participated in the Winter Solstice challenge a point in the list.

I did my best to go through it meticulously, but if anyone sees an error, please when you inform me of it, don't just say it's wrong. Either link me to the stories/pictures, or point out which drabbles you wrote in the Tom/Volmione drabble challenge by naming the titles. Thank you.

Both turningbackthetimeturner and tellmesomethingnew are receiving a dark mark now. I'll do this as soon as I can find again how to add them. lol! (figured it out. Again).
Reine and Tale are close to getting another one again, one more challenge, darlings.

_________________
I haven't failed. I've succeeded in finding 1,000 methods that don't work.
Back to top Go down
http://true-tomiones.livejournal.com/
TwistedTale
Badger Buddy
Badger Buddy
avatar

Posts : 2084
Join date : 2012-09-10
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere cold

PostSubject: Re: New Dark Mark Ranks   Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:11 pm

Challenge accepted!
Back to top Go down
Nerys
Loki'd
Loki'd
avatar

Posts : 4396
Join date : 2012-02-24
Age : 45
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New Dark Mark Ranks   Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:33 pm

Since 06-01-2014:

"normal" challenges/exchanges: 3x = 1 dark mark

Quotaholic   5x  
y3llowdaisi3s  2x
TwistedTale 5x
Relentless 3x   Congrats for gaining three now, Amiee.
BeNeRre 1x
Fourdoornightclub 1x
Star-Hugger 1x
Queenruby2002 2x
BrightneeBee 6x
LadyKaliska 1x
Montley 1x
Mariico 4x
Doorstepofdoom 4x  
The Revenant 1x
Winterblume 3x
turningbackthetimeturner 3x  
Redbarnus   2x (only one away from a dark mark, Redbarnus)!
CountessCzan  1x
Flight of Death 2x
tellmesomethingnew  3x  
Markovia 1x

For the two official forum Volmione/Tomione drabble challenges (10x = 1 Dark Mark)

ISH 1x
Winterblume 3x
TwistedTale 6x
Mariico 3x
rynthewin 1x
Quoteaholic 13x
y3llowdaisi3s 1x
thethirdlittlepig 2x
TomTiddle 1x
BeNeRre 2x
M.V. Avery 2x
fourdoornightclub 1x
Queenruby2002  2x
Abraxas Malfoy 1x
Andafaith 1x
Turningbackthetimeturner  1x
tellmesomethingnew   3x  
LadyKaliska   2x
Markovia 1x

_________________
I haven't failed. I've succeeded in finding 1,000 methods that don't work.
Back to top Go down
http://true-tomiones.livejournal.com/
Relentless
Voted Witch Weekly's Nicest Slytherin
Voted Witch Weekly's Nicest Slytherin
avatar

Posts : 401
Join date : 2012-10-27
Age : 36
Location : U.S.

PostSubject: Re: New Dark Mark Ranks   Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:23 pm

Thank you Nerys! I forgot I only needed one more! I am so happy! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
Nerys
Loki'd
Loki'd
avatar

Posts : 4396
Join date : 2012-02-24
Age : 45
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New Dark Mark Ranks   Mon May 12, 2014 5:56 am

Two members gained a dark mark! Congrats redbarnus and ibuzoo.

Since 12-05-2014: (I've highlighted the changes; no highlight means the same count as before)

"normal" challenges/exchanges: 3x = 1 dark mark

Quotaholic   5x  
y3llowdaisi3s  2x
TwistedTale 5x
Relentless 3x        
BeNeRre 1x
Fourdoornightclub 1x
Star-Hugger 1x
Queenruby2002 2x
BrightneeBee 6x
LadyKaliska 1x
Montley 1x
Mariico 4x
Doorstepofdoom 4x  
The Revenant 1x
Winterblume 3x
turningbackthetimeturner 3x  
Redbarnus   3x     (one dark mark for you, Redbarnus)!
CountessCzan  1x
Flight of Death 2x
tellmesomethingnew  3x  
Markovia 1x
ibuzoo 4x (you're on a roll, dear. One dark mark for one of our newest members).

For the two official forum Volmione/Tomione drabble challenges (10x = 1 Dark Mark) - no new additions since last time I counted.  Neutral 

ISH 1x
Winterblume 3x
TwistedTale 6x
Mariico 3x
rynthewin 1x
Quoteaholic 13x
y3llowdaisi3s 1x
thethirdlittlepig 2x
TomTiddle 1x
BeNeRre 2x
M.V. Avery 2x
fourdoornightclub 1x
Queenruby2002  2x
Abraxas Malfoy 1x
Andafaith 1x
Turningbackthetimeturner  1x
tellmesomethingnew   3x  
LadyKaliska   2x
Markovia 1x

_________________
I haven't failed. I've succeeded in finding 1,000 methods that don't work.
Back to top Go down
http://true-tomiones.livejournal.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New Dark Mark Ranks   

Back to top Go down
 
New Dark Mark Ranks
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» New Dark Mark Ranks
» Dynaco Mark III guitar amp
» Dark Deck
» Vintage mark 3 transformer vs. New Production
» Restoring a pair of Mark IV mono blocks

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gutter City Tomione Convention :: General :: Rules and Announcements-
Jump to: