Gutter City Tomione Convention
You're not logged in! Please be reminded that there are certain forums that you cannot access until you have logged in.

Please take note that should you sign up, intros are mandatory. If an intro is not posted within 5 days after signing up, we reserve the right to ban you.
You're not logged in! Please be reminded that there are certain forums that you cannot access until you have logged in.

Please take note that should you sign up, intros are mandatory. If an intro is not posted within 5 days after signing up, we reserve the right to ban you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Tomione fans congregate.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» New and old friends.
'Out with the Old' Review Replies (AFF and FFnet anons) Icon_minitimeby Nerys Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:02 pm

» New Dark Mark Ranks
'Out with the Old' Review Replies (AFF and FFnet anons) Icon_minitimeby Nerys Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:16 am

» Regarding the forum.
'Out with the Old' Review Replies (AFF and FFnet anons) Icon_minitimeby Andante Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:26 pm

» Update on the recent drama
'Out with the Old' Review Replies (AFF and FFnet anons) Icon_minitimeby Nerys Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:09 am

» Virus alert
'Out with the Old' Review Replies (AFF and FFnet anons) Icon_minitimeby me-ladie Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:43 am

» Review reply Serpent of the World
'Out with the Old' Review Replies (AFF and FFnet anons) Icon_minitimeby Lady Miya Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:33 pm

» Shared Flame review response (FF.net)
'Out with the Old' Review Replies (AFF and FFnet anons) Icon_minitimeby Lady Miya Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:57 am

Top posters
Nerys (4408)
'Out with the Old' Review Replies (AFF and FFnet anons) Poll_left'Out with the Old' Review Replies (AFF and FFnet anons) Poll_center'Out with the Old' Review Replies (AFF and FFnet anons) Poll_right 
Alassea Riddle (2692)
'Out with the Old' Review Replies (AFF and FFnet anons) Poll_left'Out with the Old' Review Replies (AFF and FFnet anons) Poll_center'Out with the Old' Review Replies (AFF and FFnet anons) Poll_right 
Quoteaholic (2471)
Lady Miya (2469)
TwistedTale (2084)
Winterblume (1654)
ozzymandius (1636)
Serpent In Red (1566)
brightneeBee (1097)
Shan84 (878)
Keywords
time fiennes Tomione Somewhere birthday

'Out with the Old' Review Replies (AFF and FFnet anons)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shan84
Minister for Foreign Affairs
Shan84

'Out with the Old' Review Replies (AFF and FFnet anons) Empty
PostSubject: 'Out with the Old' Review Replies (AFF and FFnet anons)   'Out with the Old' Review Replies (AFF and FFnet anons) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:56 am

FFNet anon review replies:

Guest wrote:
This is a charming story, and a good one. I'd feel bad about not contributing a review to the cause.

Thank you for your kind review! I am glad you enjoyed reading the story Smile

Guest wrote:
cool

In the interest of replying to all reviews: thank you! Smile

AFF review replies

mariteri wrote:
Interesting story. I have to tell you that this pairing isn't usually my cup of tea, but I really liked this! The way you built the relationship made sense. The plot was unique and the story was very readable. Excellent writing. Oh by the ay, I don't know if you know this or not, but when I checked to see if you had other stories, it showed that you had two of them and both of them were actually this story. Just thought to give you a heads up just in case you wanted to fix that. Thanks for sharing and I hope to read more of your work soon!

Wow, thank you for leaving such a nice review Smile It kind of makes my day that someone who doesn't normally like Tomione actually liked this! I'm glad you liked the plot and found it readable. I always strive to make my stories easy to read - which is sometimes easier said than done!
And yes, I fixed up the whole double posting thing! I am still getting used to the AFF formatting etc.
Oh, and I have more stories on FFnet which I will be slowly moving over to AFF as I get the time.
Thank you again for such a lovely review!

Nerys wrote:
Well, you already know how much I enjoyed reading this story. I loved the instant going back and forth between Hermione and Tom, the comments are just so humorous, and how they continuously upstaged the other. So much fun. I love how you write them.

And then, I get to the smut. Something I've not read yet. YAY! Thanks for that delicious smut scene. *drools* I so loved the way they still snarked at each other even then. LOL. But it was nicely hot. *fans self*

I'll beta that smut scene for you soon, too. I spotted a couple of typos here and there, and there was a little nitpicky thingy in the smut scene that you overlooked (I'll tell you through email). But I hope you don't mind that I won't get around to it today. Miya, Serp and I went through the other fic today and I'm knackered.

Anyway, thank you for your wonderful story. I so loved it, and I know Miya did, she was oh-ing and ah-ing while Serp and I were working hard. *pointed stare at Miya* Wink

xx Nerys

Well, no matter how many times you tell me you liked the story, I will still like hearing it ;P I am actually quite proud of how this one shot turned out, and I think it turned out well because I had fun doing it. I hope that isn't coming across as too vain XP

Haha, yes, I wanted the smut scene to be a nice surprise for all (including you, my wonderful beta!). But we all know how hard they are to write so to hear it was good is really cool!

Thanks for looking through it too. I will be going over it in the next couple of days and fixing anything up Wink

Well, thank you so much for such a nice review, and thank you for all your beta-ing help. I always learn a lot and am very grateful XD

mekom wrote:
That was an awesome fic. You always do such a great job. Tom is such a quintessential Slytherin. Although, I guess he is "the Slytherin," as you put it. I am amused by the pranking war. It was interesting to see their relationship develop.

Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad you enjoyed the story XD
Haha, yes, he is definitely *the* Slytherin... But Hermione said that! not me ;P
Glad you liked the prank war. That was one of the fun parts to write and one of the first things I thought of when thinking of those two trapped in a house together.
Back to top Go down
Shan84
Shan84

PostSubject: Re: 'Out with the Old' Review Replies (AFF and FFnet anons)   'Out with the Old' Review Replies (AFF and FFnet anons) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:10 am

Anonymous wrote:
Hey!
Great story, I like the way Hermione's and Riddle's relationship develope, I
loved their first encounters.
And the ending was really good.

Hello, thank you so much for the positive feedback. I'm glad you liked the way I developed their relationship, as well as the ending Smile Yep, we all like endings where they end up together! hehe.

kon wrote:
the most coolest of tommione's fanfic i ever read!
pleaaaaseee...the sequel for this story..

Hi, wow, thanks for such a brilliant review! So glad you enjoyed reading it. As much as I do think of possible follow-ups for this story, I'm very committed to getting my other WIPs finished instead. Thanks again Smile

ThreeMoons3 wrote:
I really enjoyed this! It was a well written and nicely thought
out fic.

Hi Smile Thank you very much. I'm glad you enjoyed the writing, and it's good to get positive feedback on the story layout.

Back to top Go down
Shan84
Shan84

PostSubject: Re: 'Out with the Old' Review Replies (AFF and FFnet anons)   'Out with the Old' Review Replies (AFF and FFnet anons) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:20 am

AFF Review Reply

Alassea Riddle wrote:
Goodness, I loved it!
And Riddle ruling over the penguins in Antarctica... somehow that thing will never get old XD HAHA xD
It's really well done, and I LOVED the smut too :3

Hahaha! Thank you Allie Smile Yes, I can just picture Riddle somehow ending up in Antarctica shivering in the cold. Then it will pan to 6 mths later and somehow, he will have an army of penguins MWAHAHAHAHA. It's just the Voldemort way ;P
I'm glad you enjoyed the smut... It was fun imagining Voldemort in such a position hehe. Thanks for reviewing. Sorry I took so long to reply, I've been a bit slack with my reviews lately :-S But thank you, thank you, thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Shan84
Shan84

PostSubject: Re: 'Out with the Old' Review Replies (AFF and FFnet anons)   'Out with the Old' Review Replies (AFF and FFnet anons) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:26 am

FFnet Anon Review Reply

MissRiddleLupin wrote:
This was really good! I hope you write more, maybe even a longer one..? Very Happy Thanks for writing this, it's awesome!

Hello Smile Thank you for the nice feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed reading it. Well, I really enjoy Tomione and writing it. My main focus is to complete my two multi-chapter WIPs, but I am always thinking of one-shots etc to write, so who knows what else I will come up with. Thanks again, your feedback is appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Out with the Old' Review Replies (AFF and FFnet anons)   'Out with the Old' Review Replies (AFF and FFnet anons) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Out with the Old' Review Replies (AFF and FFnet anons)
Page 1 of 1